• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you rather... ?

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
The easy one ^_^

Would you rather go to school or never have an education?

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'd take the gay option, it's a no brainer.

Would you rather have a tragic love story, or not be able to be even loved at all?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
tragic love story cause at least you get to be loved then not to be...(I hope it never happens)

Would you rather see your least favorite person in the world or never get to meet your favorite?

Lluc

Meet my least favorite person, it might not be all that bad.

Would you rather stop spend an entire day in a desert? Or a night in the arctic?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Night in the artic! I love the cold

Would you rather be stuck as a kid for the rest of your life, or never being able to grow up?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I wouldn't mind being a kid ;)

Would you rather love someone that can never love you back or be loved by someone that you can't love back?

Colt45

Cobalt
Be loved for sure.... I guess I'm just selfish

Would you rather kill your dog and get $1 million, or let your dog live and get nothing

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
easy choice, let the dog live

Would you rather go thourgh a terinal illness and live or wacth someone go through one and die?

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Go through the illness and live.

Would you rather a spicy taco on a very hot day or eat a gallon of ice cream on a very cold day?

Colt45

Cobalt
Eat ice cream on a cold day

Would you rather burn to death, or be buried alive?

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
Burn to death.

In this situation: you're in a hot air balloon. Would you rather see the balloon get hit by a big rock, or by an exploding Electrode?
see it get hit by an eploding elctrode.

would you never be able to have garchomp or be stuck with only biddof?

Lluc

Never cared about Garchomp so never be able to have Garchomp

Would you rather be devoured by a Hydreigon or get burnt by a Magmortar?

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
Never cared about Garchomp so never be able to have Garchomp

Would you rather be devoured by a Hydreigon or get burnt by a Magmortar?
get burnt by a magmoarter!
would you rather get a fake pokemon game or watch your friend play it.

Lluc

Watch my friend play it.

Would you rather buy a chair that breaks when you sit on it? Or a trampoline that has a huge hole in it?

The chair, then I'll return it to the store if possible. And even if they don't give me a refund, it's probably cheaper than a trampoline.

Would you rather be tied up against a wall and get hit by Ash's Charizard's Flamethrower, or by Misty's Gyarados's Hydro Pump?

Colt45

Cobalt
Hydro Pump, its water....

Would you rather Run across a field of tacks or hot coal?

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I'd say moth.....but BLECH

Would you rather be an awesome pokemon living in a horrible place, or a horrible pokemon in an awesome place (you can't leave the place)

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
Horrible Pokemon in an awesome place.

Would you rather be able to fly, but only 2 feet off the ground, or become invisible, but only for 10 seconds at a time?