• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you rather... ?

-Nator-

Eat a poison dart frog.

Would you rather quit playing Pokemon, or be forced to play only one specific version for the rest of your life, meeting the requirements of beating the game at least once a week?

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
I would just quit altogether.

Would you rather play the crappiest Pokemon game or watch the crappiest Pokemon episode?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Watch the crappiest episode
Would you rather make out with Justin Bieber or get punched in the face by Mike Tyson

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'd probably smooch Justin. There's always mouthwash, and if anyone calls it gay, they'd be revoking their right to crack jokes about him being a lesbian, now wouldn't they? I think I'd miss having teeth, so no punches.

Would you rather brutally kill your best friend, or be killed by your best friend and have your friend be brutally punished for murdering you?

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Be killed by my best friend and have my friend be brutally punished for murdering me. We'd suffer together and I'd feel guilty killing my friend.

Would you rather have your mother get stabbed in the heart by a mechanized dinosaur's fang? Or have your dad get killed by an explosion made by a psychopath?

Pookey-man

The Man of Many...
Mother, because you never said she would die.

Would you rather lick the bottom of your shoe after walking through a landfill, or drink pomegranate juice through an elephant's trunk?

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
^^I don't think a person will survive getting stabbed in the heart

Drink pomegranate juice.

Would you rather lose both your arms or both your legs?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm more of a kicker so, arms.
Would you rather get struck by lightning or burned in a fire?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
unhappy marriges are ok i guess. i still have my bro to cheer me up.

would you rather get sliced in half vertically or horizontally?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
No cable service i dont even use my cable box

Would you rather have everything and lost it, or have nothing at all in the first place?

-Nator-

Have nothing because at least I didn't waste my money.

Would you rather skip Christmas of your mother's birthday party?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
skip Christmas, my mom comes before everything! D:<

My Mom > Salamence

Would you rather not ever see your Mom or dad?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
sink hole, i have a fear of drowning, even though i am a good swimmer.

would you rather die happy, or live miserably forever?

-Nator-

Miserably live forever because I'm that much of a lowlife.

Would you rather have Wal-Mart or McDonald's go out of business?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
McDonald's Im a BK fan.

Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?