• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You See A Live-Action Pokemon Movie?

Would you see a live-action Pokemon movie?

• Yes

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Lmao. Not a chance.
It woud probably be so terrible like DB.

Emerald 2006

Nope, sounds like a dumb idea.

G-rate=Great

This idea was long ago classified as "so terrible that it would actually tear a hole in the fabric of reality, causing an end to all existence as we know it", right alongside ketchup on hot dogs.

Fortunately for all existence, it has no chance of happening. Now if only we could do something about those hot dogs...

BCVM22, you pretty much nailed it.

I think it is quite likely that if anyone tried to make a live action Pokemon movie, they would feel obligated to make it PG-13, with excessive amounts of bloody, gory violence, gratuitous swearing, and other negative elements. You know. Because "that's what people want."

Ha. Other series think they need that kind of aged-up repackaging, but Pokemon doesn't need that to be exceedingly successful. Here's to another several G-rated decades of Pokemon.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
It won't ever happen.

But both for the sake of being contrary and because I really feel this way, I'd happily see one. Don't know if I'd enjoy it, but I'd make every effort just to not be in with the "OMG BAD IDEA KILL IT WITH FIRE" mob.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Had to calm this post down a bit

I'm just so hostile towards it now- especially since "hi I'm a creepy/stalker vampire" robert pattinson is rumored chosen to play Kurt Cobain in a new movie. Part of me died.

When I read that, I couldn't stop saying "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO!NONONONONONONONONONONO!" for like two minutes. (for real, no exaggeration.)

Oh God, tell me it's not true!

I have two more points to make:

1)Oh H*LL NO I wouldn't see a pokémon movie. It would be an epic fail...

2)Don't know if someone beat me to it, (that whole Twi-turd thing floored me.) but Bruce Lee couldn't be Bruno, since that ol' boy is dead. Jet might could pull it off, though.

On a side note: Mail adressed to Kurt has been coming in my mail...for two years now...

Man, sorta ranty...and a little...disjointed....Sorry about that.

~Nemmeh ;107;

Last edited: