• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you support Marijuana legalization if it would become like alcohol?

Would you support marijuana legalization if it would become like alcohol

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dude......wait what??

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Let's leave the debates to the debate forum, fellas. Simple poll, would you support marijuana legalization if it were taxed and distributed in a way similar to alcohol? It doesn't need to be much more complex than Yes or No.

Yes for me.

Profesco

gone gently
No.

It's nice to not be mandated to defend your position. It'll end up a debate, though.

NO

I just say no, though i want to say my opinion and not argue with anybody. IT IS DISGUSTING :p

Mr Chili

In the trade market
I love marijuana, its like the frosting on my spaghetti :D

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Well so this debate has returned huh?
Well actually I don't really care about this anymore, I mean guns are legal, alcohol is legal, I guess I shouldn't care if Marijuana, Heroin, crack, coccaine, and everything else is legal, besides, everyone from gangsters to kids already does it illegally so meh. I would favor an experiment to legalize it for a few years and see the results, it's the only way to know if legalizing it was a good or bad idea.
When it goes up for vote in CA I won't bother voting as really it's not my concern anymore.
I don't think it will stop the drug wars, it won't boost the economy, it won't do anything to legalize it, but what ever.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Well so this debate has returned huh?
Well actually I don't really care about this anymore, I mean guns are legal, alcohol is legal, I guess I shouldn't care if Marijuana, Heroin, crack, coccaine, and everything else is legal, besides, everyone from gangsters to kids already does it illegally so meh. I would favor an experiment to legalize it for a few years and see the results, it's the only way to know if legalizing it was a good or bad idea.
When it goes up for vote in CA I won't bother voting as really it's not my concern anymore.
I don't think it will stop the drug wars, it won't boost the economy, it won't do anything to legalize it, but what ever.

>>Well so this debate has returned huh?
ಠ_ಠ
No debate here, sir.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
>>Well so this debate has returned huh?
ಠ_ಠ
No debate here, sir.

Not yet, but we can turn it into a debate, I'm just waiting for the first person to come along and see something wrong with my answer then we'll go from there.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
No.

Need to make ten characters. There.

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
Out of all the people that i know that have smoked it, it has done them no good.

one smoke of MaryJ = getting severely drunk

and encase you didn't know, getting severely drunk = loss of a lot of brain cells.

I see no point in turning it legal. One of my friends was once the smartest kid in school, he was winning spelling bees and math contest; he was extraordinarily smart, until he smoke MaryJ. Now, he is a dumb *** and whenever you try to talk to him seriously, all he does is give a retarded laugh and go "huhuhuh.. what?" I can't stand anyone who does it. But its not just that, it's normal smoking and drinking that i hate too.

Seriously, pot heads, what good reason can you give me that legalization will be good? And "cuz it's awesome dude" isn't an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.