• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you wanna be able to drive a car in a Pokémon game?

Would you wanna be able to drive a car in a Pokémon game?

• Total voters

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Nah, I'd get something that knew Teleport (Something in the Ralts line most likely) and teleport everywhere. Fast, easy, and convenient.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I honestly don't know why people are still replying to this thread.

I mean I get the reasons why you guys don't want that, and I don't really see anyone bring anything new to the table.

I still disagree, but man. I find it incredible that people are still replying despite the fact that all the arguments against my idea have been made. I really do.

Ditto B1tch

I don't see the problem on driving cars in Pokemon game, but you don't need that since you can use Pokemons to carry you wherever you want.

Luthor

I don't think it would add much to the gameplay. I mean if they want something like that they could just increase the riding pokemon concept which seems more pokemon like.

I don't think so, personally. The concept of cars has always been jarring to me in a Pokemon game- in Black and White, I was unpleasantly shocked to find trucks below me on Skyarrow Bridge, and I wasn't fond of seeing them there. Marred the fantasy aesthetic for me. However, I wouldn't object to an alternative such as riding a Pokemon.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
You have Gogoat to speed across the planes. You have Rhyhorn to travel across mountain terrain. Now, you have not only Sharpedo to dash through raging currents, but you have Mega Lati@s to soar the skies and explore every edge of Hoenn. Wonderful ways to explore with Pokémon.

...and you want to tell me that you are even considering performing such unintelligible actions as Cynthia from the anime!? She has a land shark that can travel at the speed of a jet, yet she wishes to burn away revive-able fossils to use a "dump" truck.

My little rant; giggled when I typed it. My answer is no, because Pokémon are far much more fun.