• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you want a game for Pokemon Contest?

Should there be a game for Contest?

• Yes a game for Contest

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Keep Contest Behind Gyms

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A game With Contest as the Main but still have Gmys as a Lesser

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No Contest AT ALL

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Microground

Ground Trainer
In R/S/E and D/P contest aren't a big deal. So would you like a game for just contest.

Overgrowth

Grass User
I've allways like Contest more than Gym. It would be so cool to make a game just for Contest. I would play it for sure!

Normalize

I feel the same way. I totaly kick but at contest so it would be a challenge for me if they made a game for contest.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't know what is wrong with the contests in the other games.

How would you make it any better?

Microground

Ground Trainer
Um i think they want it to be more like it is on the show. With the Grand Festival.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I love the contests! It'd be so cool if there was a game for it.

EMike

Windchime Guy
If they fleshed it out... a lot... it could make a cute, fun side-game. But I really mean that they'd have to flesh it out a lot, because as it is, IMO, it's nothing more than a simplistic, ugly minigame.

I don't want to see a main game with focus on contests and the gyms in the background though. Any way they do it, it should always feel like an optional side attraction.

EMike

Windchime Guy
If they fleshed it out... a lot... it could make a cute, fun side-game. But I really mean that they'd have to flesh it out a lot, because as it is, IMO, it's nothing more than a simplistic, ugly minigame.

I don't want to see a main game with focus on contests and the gyms in the background though. Any way they do it, it should always feel like an optional side attraction.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
Theyd have to make a few mods ( makin it more like the animé would be cool ) but it be pretty fun