• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you want Ash to bring gible back Or to catch a new isshu pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OluapPlayer

Giant Enemy Krabby
As a travelling party member? No chance. It's Gen V Pokémon's time to shine.

In the Isshu League? Most likely yes.

Ash brings Gible to League. Gible fights. Gible wins. Gible evolves into Gabite after winning. Gabite returns to Professor Oak's lab.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Gible's totally coming back in the Battle Frontier.

CptScorpion

Scrafty Artist
WTF are you talking about? Gible must NOT be part of Isshu because he is NOT A 5TH GENERATION POKEMON!!!!! I believe that none of the 493 old pokemon should be allowed in Isshu because Isshu is in the United States of America, NOT Japan. I am 100% accurate that none of the 493 old pokemon will EVER appear in the Best Wishes Series, NOT EVEN Pikachu nor Meowth, and I don't think Neo Team Rocket had hardly ANY Pokemon so far, except one pokemon named Koromori. But IMO, Monmen(Jessie's) and Zuruggu(James') would likely be part of Neo Team Rocket, and they will likely be evolving to Efufuun(Jessie's) and Zuruzukin(James') respectively. That's my truth AND the truth.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well phanphy came back for the the hoenn giller arc and not to advertise a new evolution so if there is a filler arc in this series then definitely because like phanphy i don't think they had a long enough time to shine.

Gible WILL NOT appear in the first three years of the BW Saga. Ash WILL catch a 6th Isshu pokemon and it WILL BE a Dark/Steel type!

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Gible WILL NOT appear in the first three years of the BW Saga. Ash WILL catch a 6th Isshu pokemon and it WILL BE a Dark/Steel type!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Ash never catches a pkmn without facial expressions becuz it's dull...it may be powerful but that's the only thing the writers could do with it>.>

CliveKoopa

guys this is just my opinion, so those of you getting kinda offensive, remember that this is just pokemon, no need to get so serious...

Exactly my thoughts as well. Who cares if Gible returns or not? Who cares if Gible isn't a 5th generation pokemon?

WTF are you talking about? Gible must NOT be part of Isshu because he is NOT A 5TH GENERATION POKEMON!!!!!

And your point is..?

I believe that none of the 493 old pokemon should be allowed in Isshu because Isshu is in the United States of America, NOT Japan.

Where did you get that information that Isshu is in the USA?

I am 100% accurate that none of the 493 old pokemon will EVER appear in the Best Wishes Series, NOT EVEN Pikachu nor Meowth

Neither Pikachu or Meowth are getting dropped anytime soon. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.