• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you want Ash to bring gible back Or to catch a new isshu pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjc0929

i dont know about you guys, but i feel that gible still has a lot of love to get, he just mastered his draco meteor, has dragon pulse, rock smash and dig, if it even evolves into a gabite it would be a strong force.

now imagine as a garchomp ....;444;

Joe.

He landed a hit on a Darkrai, he doesn't need any more screentime.

jjc0929

dude, he's getting the same treatment as glalie, another pokemon that can be considered a powerhouse, but yet does not get any attention from the writers

so far ash has:

Pikachu (Of course!)
Mijumaru
Pokabu
Mamepato

he will most likely get a tsutarja, and MOST of its three starters MIGHT evolve, that spot left would b for gible

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
If Ash's Gible ever came back and subsuquently became a Garchomp he'd probably be stupid enough to let it go train somewhere like he did with Charizard.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok if Team Rocket is not allowed to have their old non-isshu pokemon do you think the writers are really going to bring Gible back??? Maybe in the league but before that forget about it. Gible will not be coming back to join Ash's team.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I really just want Ash to catch a new Pokemon rather than bring back one that got decent-enough screen time.

Gible did just fine for what it got. Its time to let the Isshu Pokemon take over.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
He should bring Gible back. It didn't have as much importance as it should.

jjc0929

well, the way i see it, Its the first time that ash catches a Pseudo legendary, it will be a shame to let that go to waste....

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
im presuming ash's team run will be like the hoenn saga except more starters ash will have a good caught team and will eventually switch one of them at oaks for gible but im predicting ash will catch 6/7 pokemon this region

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
He should bring Gible back. It didn't have as much importance as it should.

Its Draco Meteor storyline took up a huge chunk of the latter part of the series, it had a prominent running gag with Piplup, Gliscor was written off the show just to make room for it, it had two victories against Conway (at the expence of Donphan getting any league wins) and took up a spot against Darkrai. Gible did just fine for a latecomer, and actually has more to brag about from the league than Torterra, Staraptor or Buizel do.

So my answer is "no". Gible had its glory, and it won't ever be a travelling companion again. People need to get over the fact that Ash will never own a Garchomp.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
dude, he's getting the same treatment as glalie, another pokemon that can be considered a powerhouse, but yet does not get any attention from the writers

so far ash has:

Pikachu (Of course!)
Mijumaru
Pokabu
Mamepato

he will most likely get a tsutarja, and MOST of its three starters MIGHT evolve, that spot left would b for gible

Well the last spot should be for a ishhu Pokemon bring gible back in a filler arc if there will be a filler arc.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Do people really have this much of a hard time wrapping their minds around the "series restart" factor of Best Wishes?

thebluemarc

King of the World
If Ash will be at a catching frenzy this region, I doubt he will.
If Ash will have a team of eight to nine, I reckon Ash will bring the dude back and evolve in the league. That would be a good touch to it.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well here's how my brain train went:

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a filler arc after Isshu.

To:

well, the way i see it, Its the first time that ash catches a Pseudo legendary, it will be a shame to let that go to waste....

To:

Its Draco Meteor storyline took up a huge chunk of the latter part of the series, it had a prominent running gag with Piplup, Gliscor was written off the show just to make room for it, it had two victories against Conway (at the expence of Donphan getting any league wins) and took up a spot against Darkrai. Gible did just fine for a latecomer, and actually has more to brag about from the league than Torterra, Staraptor or Buizel do.

So my answer is "no". Gible had its glory, and it won't ever be a travelling companion again. People need to get over the fact that Ash will never own a Garchomp.

To:

BRING BACK TOTODILE AND TORTERRA AND THEN THINK ABOUT GIBLE GDDANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

EDIT: AND THEN SHOW US WHAT HAPPENED TO POOR GLISCOR!!!

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Two words:

RE. BOOT.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

EDIT: By the way, OP, that's Gabite and not Garchomp.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Two words:

RE. BOOT.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

EDIT: By the way, OP, that's Gabite and not Garchomp.

WE. KNOW.

But that doesn't mean that it can't appear in a filler season. Team Rockets pokemon aren't magically released, but stored at the Team Rocket base. They are not forgotten, and as such Ash's pokemon will also not be forgotten. They will make a reappearance at one point. Totodile, Torterra, Gible and Gliscor could damn straight well be shown in a filler arc.

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
I think that it would be cool for Ash to bring Gible for at least a few episodes and show him to Iris and have her do something with it and help train it. That would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.