• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you watch new episode about Ash get training with Iris and Alain before semifinal/final?

Training together with Iris and Alain?

• Total voters

SatoSereFan224888

Episode 120 is an Ash training fight before Cynthia (Which would likely be with Iris).

Outside of Iris, I don't see Ash training with any of the other Master Class members, before the Cynthia fight.
I’d rather see Ash train with Paul than Iris. Paul probably has battled Cynthia far more than Iris. I know they just had an episode together but maybe Paul could teach Ash some new things to help defeat Cynthia.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I’d rather see Ash train with Paul than Iris. Paul probably has battled Cynthia far more than Iris. I know they just had an episode together but maybe Paul could teach Ash some new things to help defeat Cynthia.
They had "battle" training together.... You probably skipped this episode, isn't?

If you want why i asked about Alain and Iris.
Because they lost in M8 and atleast they really deserved get redemption for them who lose to most toughest opponents.
Alain lost to LEON, Iris lost to CYNTHIA. They might become a important key characters for next M8 tournament rounds.
Ash will face to two opponents, which they lost to them.
Iris could teach Ash few things how to deal against Cynthia, because she had experience with her at TOURNAMENT.
She was keeping Mega Garchomp bit more times and defeated two of her mons.
About Alain, he have Charizard which can mega evolve and change to dragon type instead of flying type. That would be a good example for training with dealing against Leon's Dragapult and Cynthia's Garchomp.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Yes, this would be a million times better than the clip show we’re inevitably going to get. Character interactions, possible new character dynamics (Iris and Alain could be fun, and it could put an end to the powerscaling debates when it turns out Iris is in fact stronger), something interesting.

SatoSereFan224888

Yes but so did Ash and Goh.
Ash shouldn’t have left Galar. He should stay in Galar. Going back to Vermillion City will sidetrack him.

SatoSereFan224888

Alain lost to LEON, Iris lost to CYNTHIA. They might become a important key characters for next M8 tournament rounds.
Ash will face to two opponents, which they lost to them.
Well Alain barely recognized Ash so I don’t think he would help him. Also Ash would butt heads with Iris. Besides Ash can watch video of Cynthia’s battle and come up with a plan by himself. He’ll watch the match at least 10 times figuring out something with every time he watches the battle.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Well Alain barely recognized Ash so I don’t think he would help him. Also Ash would butt heads with Iris. Besides Ash can watch video of Cynthia’s battle and come up with a plan by himself. He’ll watch the match at least 10 times figuring out something with every time he watches the battle.
Lmao.
First you complained Ash barely had lack of training before each PWC battles AND SUDDENLY you want Ash just watching videos of her battles.
"Alain barely recognized". Hahahaha, seriously? He had freaking interaction with Ash after battle vs Steven, but with only one line. He called his name even...
"Ash would butt heads with Iris". Dude.... They are BEST FRIENDS, they could make what want together again - traveling, training, battling etc.