• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wouldn't it be nice?

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
If there were more random eggs? You know like the ones that some people give you. Or if the day care would come up with more eggs that come from other peoples Pokemon but they didn't want it you know stuff like that. Its just a thought I came up with but it would be nice if you ask me...
(If this shouldn't be here Mods feel free to close)

gydra

It would be nice if they had this again, and interesting as well. Maybe even give a pokemon a move it wouldn't learn normaly?

gydra said:
It would be nice if they had this again, and interesting as well. Maybe even give a pokemon a move it wouldn't learn normaly?
maybe a ramdom choice of pokemon, and a new move determined on the type. Like for steel, silver lining. Powers the user up. lowers the defender's defense and has an attack of 50.

:snowlax:

MegaRob

Ex-Tokyopop Intern
An incubator would be a great idea! You never know, Nintendo might already have a plot to incorporate it already. o_o;
It would help; that's why I rarely dealt with eggs in the previous games. -_-

Incubator? Incu that bates? but on topic. maybe in the end of the game you receive a pokemon legendary coming from an egg the daycare people give you.

-------
sorry i was in the stupid question forum.

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Definitely... I beleive that they did that in Crystal, actually.
Off-topic, that username must be hell for logging in. :p

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
great idea. I liked when they did that in Crystal, and if they can do it then, then they can do it now.

Dreamer

living in a dream
yeah, bring back the mystery egg. I mean, wasn;t it great that you got a random baby Pokémon and the chance of it being shiny were pretty big?

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Oh yeah, I forgot about the shiny chances. Anyways, I also like the "wild pokemon egg" idea. Wouldn't you be happy to find an egg of a pokemon that *could* be found on that route, but really rare? Like surskit west of Oldale Town in R/S/E.

Pure

back.
But they would be hidden, like the hidden items, or something like that. They would be randomized or something. I don't know.

The Mystery Egg of Crystal was great. I wish that applied to all eggs you recieved. That was the only thing that was missing from RSE (you got Togepi in FRLG)

water types rule

I like that idea, and an incubator is agreat idea, especially when your busy with training rather than egg hatching.

Xi said:
But they would be hidden, like the hidden items, or something like that. They would be randomized or something. I don't know.

The Mystery Egg of Crystal was great. I wish that applied to all eggs you recieved. That was the only thing that was missing from RSE (you got Togepi in FRLG)
Wynaut in RSE, 'Member?

I guess it would be nice. I mean, aslong as it was useful. I never got any good pokemon that would be any good in my team in Crystal

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
As for the incubator idea, we kind of have one. Pokemon with flame body/magma armor will halve steps needed to hatch, Emerald only.

Dreamer

living in a dream
yeah, I hope they keep that. (abilities having effect outside of battle)