• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wow. Are you friggin' kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
@ Phantom: Glitching is totally different. That is part of the coding of the game. Thats just taking advantage of something that was meant/not meant in the game. You can't do anything about it. Hacking on the other hand is EDITING pre-existing codes. So its totally different. But don't get me wrong, im not saying hacking is bad, it just depends on what you use it for. Even hacked pokes can be brought down. A wondertomb can be OHKOed [IIRC] by a Fire Fang from the right poke.

duh its difrent but i wanst talking about the way it works but i meant that:

if there was a glitch getting ur pokemon flawless ivd u would use it
but the hackers like You are doing the same but since u use hack devices its considered "wrong"

I Hacked one last time to create a team to face off against my friend. He uses an AR so I thought that I should too to make things fair. Now though it's EV training and Nature Breeding, with no hacking involved.

Omega

Togepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I see cheating in 3 ways:

1) Cheating. I consider this to be, not wanting to take the time out to train your pokemon or go to the safari zone and catching pikachu till u get a light ball.

2) Event Hacking. Hacking the events or event pokemon so that you can get the event pokemon becuase you cant go to an event becuase of the event is no longet taking place (I have done this on a few times). Now if you do this I would say get the pokemon and relese it, you got the DEX data so now relese the pokemon (thats what I did and look, now i got a legit shiny deoxys after releseing my hacked deoxys).

3) Bo Ho baby crys a lot. This is like this "OMG I DUN WANNA LOSE ON TEH PBR WIFI BATTLE IMMA GO AND HACKS TEH UBER CHARZARD WITH TEH WONDER GUARD!!1!!!!111one!!1".

I would say out of the 3 one #2 is aceptable, although not in D&P yet as there are no events =p

I don't own a Cheating Device, never have, never will. I hate people who think that their better just because they cheat, I play through the game fairly and I will continue to do it proudly, BUT I am knowlegable on the results of cheating/hacking. I simply find it intresting, and I can see the results on my friends Leaf Green, which he cheated to get events he missed, and its full of BE.

Kakkadragon

Shiny Hunting?
I don't cheat, hack etc, I have spend countless hours playing the game.

Getting pokemon with decent stats is often hard, but once you have got a few pokemon with 1 or more flawless stats, it becomes much easier. It can still take time though, as I had to hatch over 150 Yanma eggs to get a good Yanma and over 50 eggs of many pokemon Like Elekid, Lavitar, Gible and Magby. I managed to get a decent Gyarados, Garchomp and Porygon without having to make many eggs, but most of that was luck.

I got that Porygon yesterday its DVs are: 31, 11, 25, 31, 23, 31.

I have over 20 Dittos now each with 1 or more flawless stats and yes it did take a long time for me to get them, I chained for them and got 3 shiny dittos in the process, 1 was found at a chain of just 1.

But anyway yeah, I don't hack or cheat, the game would become boring for me if I did as that would make all of my work Somewhat Vain.

I just got PBR last week, so all of that hard work is soon gonna play off. Apart from that I am just waiting for the event pokemon now, hopefully they will come out this year.

Last edited:

justinkelley41

Pokemon Battler
i never have cheated and ill continue never too...i battled some guy on wifi with all shiny pokemon and there starters came out of a luxury ball and so did the lucario i hate when people cheat pretty soon shiny wont be so rare......

Judge Catcher

<<< Shine Please
I don't cheat and am really against it.
I love the thrill to meet a shiny i chained or met myself.
Also i'm proud when i bred/ spend hours in a pokemon followed by ev training to see the result.

dualj

I really dislike hacking. I had a friend who did and his cart got ruined. It dosent always pay to play that way. I am also against effort training. Personally i dont think it is cheating but i think its a lot of time to spend. I am in favor of taking a pokemon and raising them without effort training. Using calcium and stuff like that is ok but effort training from natures and pokerus and such to level 50 makes it almost impossible for casual battlers to stand a chance.

justinkelley41

Pokemon Battler
plus shnies are really hard when a team if full of them they are probably cheated...i hvae played 800 hours on diamond and have not once ran into a shiny pokemon yet...

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
plus shnies are really hard when a team if full of them they are probably cheated...i hvae played 800 hours on diamond and have not once ran into a shiny pokemon yet...

You can get lots of shiny pokémon by trading or using the pokéradar, though. No fair to assume a shiny team is hacked. :p

Last edited:

justinkelley41

Pokemon Battler
yeah you can when your whole team is and then if they dont trade passes you can only assume they are hiding something... and pokeradar ruined shiny pokemon

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I don't trade freind passes because i don't feel like it. Im not hiding anyting......I already said i hack. Everyone i battle know i hack and they are fine with it. Just because they won and don't want to exchange passes doesn't mean they hack.

dusk456

Dark Lord
I have 2-3 pokemon from the AR which are legit that my friend gave me. So, directly I never hacked.

justinkelley41

Pokemon Battler
I don't trade freind passes because i don't feel like it. Im not hiding anyting......I already said i hack. Everyone i battle know i hack and they are fine with it. Just because they won and don't want to exchange passes doesn't mean they hack.

you just said you hack and its noticeable and dont trade passes ... Just because they won and don't want to exchange passes doesn't mean they hack.....what are you trying to say ....hackers ruin the game thats it.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
you just said you hack and its noticeable and dont trade passes ... Just because they won and don't want to exchange passes doesn't mean they hack.....what are you trying to say ....hackers ruin the game thats it.
Im saying that just because someone doesn't exchange passes doesn't make them a hacker, which is what you said earlier. And hackers don't ruin the Game. If your a cheap hacker who likes to rip people off by giving 999 stats, Wonder Guard and 31 IVs across the board, then yes it does ruin the game. But if your a genuine hacker [like me], and only care about skipping the prolonged process of breeding, and hacks Ivs [not full 31], and natures, also no Wonder Guard, and yet you still lose most of the time, then how is that ruining the game? Even if you still think that, consider this: My hacked pokes are the EXACT same as a normally bred poke, just obtained in 1 hour instead of 2 weeks.

justinkelley41

Pokemon Battler
then why dont most people with which appears to be hacked pokemon not trade passes....plus if you are not able to do it the way it is then you shouldnt do it at all...breeding for abilities and natures and moves should be hard because then not everyone will have perfect pokemon and if they do they actually feel some accomplishment about it

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Your really not getting my point are you? Hidden point: It's a video game, why are you making such a big deal? Obvious point: Some people just don't want exchange. End of subject. There is a reason why they give you the option. You shouldn't be forced into exchanging. If they battled you and saw your pokemon, why would they need to keep that info? Also, unlike a lot of people around these forums, i don't have time to breed for weeks. And i know that other people have school and work and college, but i just can't make the time.

KIRBZZZ

Poketopia Master
I'm New

this is my first post =D
well i think hacking is unfair, but acceptable as long as you do something possible, like wonder guard sableye and stats over 500 are unacceptable, getting a totodile on a diamond game should be acceptable
i think that ur jealous idk

Status
Not open for further replies.