• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wow, I never come here.

parasectdude

Wants name change
Okay, I stopped playing the TCG about half a year ago. However, I just start playing the Game Boy TCG again and thus this is a deck for the Game Boy game.

The strategy here is pretty much built around stopping the opponent from touching me. The main way to win is to stall out the cards in the opponent's deck. Here we go.

Abra x3 (Base Set)
Kadabra x3 (Base Set)
Alakazam x2 (Base Set)
Gastly x4 (Fossil)
Haunter x3 (Fossil)
Gengar x1 (Fossil)
Mr. Mime x2 (Jungle)
Mew x1 (Promo, I think it's GB only. It has an ability stopping Evolved Pokémon from hitting it.)
Chansey x2 (Base Set)
Kangaskhan x2 (Jungle)

23 Pokémon

Professor Oak x2
Bill x2
Pokémon Trader x2
Pokémon Breeder x3
Scoop Up x2
Potion x2
Super Potion x1
Maintenance x3

17 Trainers