1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

WOW... Serebii has a forum... I shoulda realized...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Supreme Dirt, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Supreme Dirt

Supreme Dirt BULBASN0RE

I've used Serebii for years now (the EV guides were particularly helpful) but just realized there is a forum...

Meh... Anyways... Hello...

2. Shiny Ho-Oh

Shiny Ho-Oh Well-Known Member

Wellcome to SPPF! Enjoy your stay!

3. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Hello, welocme to Serebii. Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy your stay here. PM me if u need anything or a friend. Take care

4. Atoyont

Atoyont Brains for brawn

Just so you know, the EV guide on the site is a little off, but it gives you a good premise.
    Welcome. Note that you cannot use your own avatar, you must pick from some preselected ones.
    Still, have a good time. Beware of lag.

5. This happened with me too. I found it real annoying. And not only that but I spent about another 6 months on top of that just reading other's posts before actally joining. I could have joined about 1 year earlier if only I knew. :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.

6. XD375

XD375 Shane

Whoa. SPP has had a forum since 2002 and people are still just noticing? Imagine if everyone noticed...

7. gardevoir7742

gardevoir7742 phsycic trainer

ye iv been going on this website for ages and only just noticed the forum.
    i only joined yesterday!!