• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WPS's new sprite thread!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
MANLYERKARP-1.gif
Manlykarp.gif
Well, with the return of the WSC and the fan-sprites community on the rise again, I thought it would be a good time to reopen my thread. As usual, please try to follow the rules on C&C, and don't ask for requests.

First off, if you've never seen my old sprites, you should check out my old thread, found here!
Manlykarp.gif
Mechkipz.gif
Krickebot.gif
Abomnipasta.gif
Kakhitungwwurmple.gif

Anyway, with that out the way, here are my new sprites, from when my last thread died to now.
WSC entries:
FireDino.gif
: Not my greatest. I somwhat rushed this, and it shows.
ReSkarkariozor.gif
: A revamp of my first WSC entry, this time wholey from scratch.
MANLYERKARP-1.gif
: A revamp of my favourite creation and first WSC win! MANLYKARP for ever!
Startrunning.gif
: A monstrous fusion of Pokabu, Treecko and Totodile.
Waterateater.gif
A water type version of Kuitaran, spoilered for those people still trying to avoid 5th gen mon.

Smogon Projects:
Voodoomearlyfiished.gif
: A sprite entry for Smogon's CAP project, but those pose wasn't really suitable for the pokemon and I never got round to making a final entry.
DevampMarril.gif
DevampExploud.gif
: Devamps for a project that will allow you replace the sprites in the new battle simulatoramabob that those competitive types use.
PixeloverAmythestDaikenki.gif
And a pixel over for project amethyst, of the new water starter Daikenki.

Other stuff:
ScaleRevampVenusaur.gif
: A revamp of RB Venusaur, done to a proportion of 1cm to 1 pixel.
ScalePixelOverElectrikeS.gif
ScalePixelOverOctillery.gif
ScalePixelOverPonyta.gif
ScalePixelOverTogetic.gif

Some pixel overs to the same scale.
SCRDemo.gif
: And my current collection of SCR fakemon.

Lastly, a public service announcement (well service to me, but...)!
ZoroarkCorel.gif

Have you seen this sprite?
This sprite was recently submitted to a collection of sprites by someone else, claiming it to be theres. Although that incident has been sorted out, it has lead to a chain of incidents and it is now being hosted on several sprites without my permission, and has even managed to fall into collections of the official sprites by accident. I think I've managed to find most of the places it's being hosted, but if you find another place hosting it without credit, please notify me!​

That's it, for now.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Manlykarp ftw.

All your Sprites are very goos, but i think the problem i hae with the Hydro Snake line [lol at Fire Truck] is the perspective you have on the second one. The top angles up and away, whereas the bottom is relativley a flat line, it needs to angle up and away from the front of the sprite aswell.

M4zz

Banned
again, Manlykarp ftw. I never knew you partook in the CaP project. Its a neat idea. Your sprites are nothing short of amazing, as I see no flaws, aside from what was mentioned with the Firetrucklizard.