1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong IV/ BUG SPD? IDK!! PLS HELP!!!

Discussion in '3rd Gen RMT' started by opa09, Nov 14, 2012.

1. opa09

opa09 New Member

Today I take a look at my pokemons IVs, but it does not know how they were trained, I walked into the calculator and put all the stats as reported. at the end, when the result has showed that the speed was not correct. So I put the images below to calculate you guys Pokemon - Fire Red_02.png

PS: Nature Relaxed

2. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Well-Known Member

Do you know the Effort Values that the Charizard gathered? If you don't, you can't possibly calculate the IV's.

3. opa09

opa09 New Member

y i know! 255 atk and 255 spd.

4. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Well-Known Member

I calculated myself and your speed stat is too low for you to have 255 Speed EV's. Even if your Charizards Speed IV is 0 it'd still have 241 speed with a Relaxed nature at 255 speed EV's. One possible explanation is that your Charizard acquired a significant amount of those speed EV's while already being lvl 100. The new EV's obtained from battling only affect stats after you level up again (until gen 5). So in general you want to have your pokémon fully EV trained before reaching level 100, as all the EV's gathered while it already is level 100 go to waste.