• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WS80s new doubleteam shop!!!

D

D3@D W()LF

so does any body want any double teams???
hiring WBG!!!!!!!!!!!

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
DoubleTeam Electrike please

D

D3@D W()LF

so like does any body want to request something?

HIRING WBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
thanks for the Electrike

D

D3@D W()LF

hauntwo
i didint steal this for those who have seen this before (probalby in someone's sig or something i hope u find somone with one so u can post it on to here and compare mine and his/hers) mine is alot different so like yeah is u see one anywhere else compare them and ull see a difference

houndemon
my cousin had made this and its pretty cool i think its a liitle wierd but lits still wierd i hop u like that too

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
Can I have a double of all Castform forms??? Can I have them seperated (not having the two figures [in doubleteam] touching???

thanx

ohh, if you need any help here, like if you are overloaded and need some one to do some stuff, tell me or Pm me...

Yoshi~;351;

D

D3@D W()LF

lol ok right now i need some one to do wbg for my links in other posts above

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
you shoul let Pikablu do the WBG... I don't know how to do that... I thought you needed help on the Pokeballs, and Trainer Mixs... Thanx 4 the Castforms!!!

D

D3@D W()LF

hey pikablu thanx for the WBG's Im typing slow b-cuz Im on my PSP lol