• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC: Indigo Isle the Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami Ryu

My only question is, are they all prizes- if enough people enter, that require wifi? Because Wifi does not work for me, it denies me, no matter what I've tried.

They'll all probably be the same prize, and unless someone is willing to part with their game for a few weeks in order to send it to Texas, there isn't another way to receive it. If you have a friend in real life who can get wifi, you could always relay it through them : ) However... if you have another idea for a prize, throw it my way and we could have an alternate prize for people without wifi.

Yami Ryu

No friends- no wifi- no go.

And I didn't mean that, I meant, in general, all the prizes offered if enough people were joining, are gonna be wifi gifts? That's what I wanted answered. But nvm you answered my question pretty much, so I'm not gonna enter this contest.

Cause mean suggesting your own dummy prize is just a bit condescending.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yami: Dont suggest ur own dummy prize. Yes, any prizes that will be delivered for the Indigo Isle contests will be given out via WiFi. Sorry, it is the most simple way to do it without breaking too many privacy laws.

Rolf: I wouldn't make it too colourful.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hmmmm, I'd love to, but crit from me on the entries comes after its entered.

I mean, I would really love to help you now and crit now, but that's unfair to everyone else, and cold cause rigging of the contest.

Sorry, dude, perhaps you use the crit you get for it when its done, or ask someone else not related to the contest? And then you'll better for the next time....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ Joshua O'Donnell: that sounds oddly like a command and a little rude, however I expect that you mean it as a question. And if you dont have access to WiFi at the time of the poll for the contest, then the prize will need to be given out to next available highest ranked winner with an FC

[aka];9500350 said:
A trophy for to put in sigs is always nice!
I can't guarantee it, but I think there will be a trophy for the winner regardless of wifi capability >.> <.< am I right?

If the winner have the d/p/pt version (but have problems), and he/she want the prize, You will conserve the prize (until he/she can solve the ds connection).
You've gotta understand how this is unfair to the people who do have wifi and are standing behind you waiting for the possibility of getting the prize... but if you're trying hard to establish a connection and make an awesome pixel-over sprite I'll do my best to make sure nobody feels slighted...

I have an idea here, if you haven't check your boxes I_D and Zadros

Pika-Freaka

But the pictures aren't allowed to be bigger than 200 x 200? Awww that sux, I was working on a drakrai but I realized that there was the size retriction, so I cannot enter. Can I send it to you, just for C+C anyway?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I'd prefer it to not be too big, however, if you send to it me, I'll probably put it in the contest anyway.

Also, THERE WILL BE A TROPHY FOR THE WINNER in addition to the actual prize

Plus, there is still a week to get ur entries in and I only have 6. Where did you all go?

Status
Not open for further replies.