• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Tourney Pro R1

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Yes, finally they arrive. There are 9 entries, 7 of which will progress. These will be those with the most votes overall. You may vote for up to 3, and you cannot vote for your own (I can check). Remember, it's a blind poll, so DO NOT IDENTIFY YOUR ENTRY.

Round One
Prep time: Slightly more than 7 days
Poll time: 5 days

Pro:

Medium: Edit
Size: 96x96
Vampirise a pink Pokemon.

Round Two
Prep time: 5 days
Poll time: 4 days

Pro:

Medium: Animation
Size: 96x96
Animate a Pokemon of your choice performing a backflip.

01-3.png
02-3.png
03-3.png
04-3.png
05-3.png
06-3.png
07-3.png
08-3.png
09-3.png

jshperz

Oh wow. These are great sprites (what would you expect from the pros?)

I vote for 3, 6 and 9 for I think their sprites were very good and the edits were smooth.

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
WAIT...I voted wrong, I clicked #5 instead of #4

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I vote for 3, but I acidentally clicked the "4".

noobiess

6 different pokemon
2,3 and 6
I liked the simplicity of the edit of 2. 6's design looks really awesome and 3 was a clever and funny idea :)

Nick Alert

Helplessly Confused.
What happens if there is a 4 way tie for 8th place? Do all 4 move on, along with the top 4, and just the 1 doesn't move on or what?

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
What happens if there is a 4 way tie for 8th place? Do all 4 move on, along with the top 4, and just the 1 doesn't move on or what?

I guess we'll deal with that if it happens? Hopefully it won't, makes it complicated. They'd probably all move on and have more eliminated next round.

kamionero

random question... is it 5 days to submit the next round entry from the day this post was first put up and the theme revealed or after the poll closes?

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
After vote validation, the results are:
#1 2 votes
#2 4 votes
#3 30 votes
#4 10 votes

#5 3 votes
#6 14 votes
#7 4 votes
#8 11 votes
#9 4 votes