• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 103

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
I decided to enter....
The realized I didn't hve much time to enter :p
So here is a quick one :p

iaza18005466891500.gif

A fusion of seaking and shiboran (I think) (the new flying psychic)

Hope youl ike it :)

aclover

VICTORiOUS
my entry: rubbish= yeah....
iaza18914425291600.gif

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
I'm considering making all the contests fortnightly, since this place is a lot quieter than it used to be. Thoughts?

M4zz

Banned
No thanks Zadros. My life would be absolutley miserable. This sub-forum has been seeing more traffic than what has been. I figure that people would have expected the polls to be up already.

It seems most people lost track of the "fish" aspect and just turned it into a "fuse anything with a Water-type" Pokemon...

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Indeed. That last one is definitely out, although I find all but the Mewtwo (and perhaps the Magicarp one) arguably fish-like.

M4zz

Banned
Indeed. That last one is definitely out, although I find all but the Mewtwo (and perhaps the Magicarp one) arguably fish-like.

Hey! Quite a few have been fish like 0~0"

Such as mine, WPS', Noobiess', Aclover's, and Moonlighting's.

Sea Snakes are a type of fish. Along with sharks. And Sea Horses.

The Mewtwo entry, along with the Flaaffy entry are the only non-fish like entries here.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Hey! Quite a few have been fish like 0~0"

Such as mine, WPS', Noobiess', Aclover's, and Moonlighting's.

Sea Snakes are a type of fish. Along with sharks. And Sea Horses.

The Mewtwo entry, along with the Flaaffy entry are the only non-fish like entries here.

Dude, that's what I said...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Here's a super eel:

http://i55.*******.com/awyomq.png

Used Milotic and Shibarudon (whatever its English name is)

;144;

Oh hey, I thought I'd spring back into the fan sprites forum, enter one or two contests, then vanish off the face of the earth again. :)

Panpour & Kokoromori. Made into a fish.
fishything.png

BTW, Damn your fish law. My first entry was Tyrogue & Oshawott. It was adorable. XD

V4LOVER

chirp
iaza14326634806400.gif

waterspider

Status
Not open for further replies.