• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 109

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Theme: Optics

Medium: Scratch

Size: 96x96

Sorry I'm late guys, I have great reason to believe I'm allergic to passionfruit. So, this week I want you to scratch a Pokemon for an imaginary new light type. It could emit light, refract it, magnify it, something to that effect. Glows permitted if they are an integral part of the sprite. Enjoy.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
ooh, so many ideas. only one entry per person, right?

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
^As far as i know, that is always the case in the WSC unless it states otherwise or your first entry isn't accepted.
Does it have to be pure Light, or can it be dual typed? And can it evolve from another Pokemon?

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
^As far as i know, that is always the case in the WSC unless it states otherwise or your first entry isn't accepted.
Does it have to be pure Light, or can it be dual typed? And can it evolve from another Pokemon?

I'm going to say pure light, and it can be the evolution of something if you want. But yeah, one sprite per person so don't make a whole evolution chain or anything.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
My entry, a mirror evo of Yamask. hope its aceptble, fully scratched! :D Like first ever!
iaza18914475767700.gif

Uses light beam and when sunny day is in effect, it's power doubles!

Last edited:

dilophoraptor

i will attempt my first try in one of these

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/wscweek109entriy.png/

its a cobra with the Egyptian symbol of life
Cobrus
Light
the Life Venom pokemon
the bite from Cobrus is said to ether kill or bring something back to life at will.The symbol on its back can shoot a beam of light that can burn an entire forest to ash in 3 seconds

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
http://i54.*******.com/2qmd9xh.gif

CTHULITE will attempt to clean the sins of all humanity.
It prays for the sanity of its brother CTHULORD.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
i will attempt my first try in one of these

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/wscweek109entriy.png/

its a cobra with the Egyptian symbol of life
Cobrus
Poison/Light
the Life Venom pokemon
the bite from Cobrus is said to ether kill or bring something back to life at will.The symbol on its back can shoot a beam of light that can burn an entire forest to ash in 3 seconds

Welcome to the WSC, hope you enjoy spriting here =) Don't forget, it's supposed to be just light type though. Oh, and if you want the image to appear in your post, you can wrap some

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
Celestriad.png

Here's my entry.
Celestriad, the constellation Pokemon.
Each head is capable of individually changing its color, affecting the central orb. This talent is often used by artists to get color schemes right.

dilophoraptor

Welcome to the WSC, hope you enjoy spriting here =) Don't forget, it's supposed to be just light type though. Oh, and if you want the image to appear in your post, you can wrap some tags around it.[/QUOTE]
oh,image shack hates me right now it seems,i cant go to a pic only page,and it tried to kill my pc once.i'll change its typeing to