• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 121

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Theme: Brute force
Medium: Retype
Size: 96x96

Little simple this week, I want you all to retype a fighting type to a steel type ^^ All there is to it.

Ditto123

~Word~
I'll do this one, but I'm guessing that Lucario isn't allowed. Am I right?

EDIT: Keldeo recolored with Aggron. Looks more like a faded picture, but whatever.

EDIT: I thought it was recolor. I'll do a new one

Last edited:

gardevoir rocks

Here's my entry:

medichamretype.png

Steel medicham, mostly scratch apart from shuriken, that was edited from luxray's tail. Think I did a pretty good job considering it's my first proper retype.

Ditto123

~Word~

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
First thing that came to mind when I heard "brute" and "steel" was the unwavering force of a gladiator. So that's what I did, here's my Hitmon..acus.
UuB3P.png

Last edited:

Frosty Voltorb

So, with the re-typing, could we scratch some parts in? Like, say, the body could be beefed up to make it look more Steel type-ish?

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
So, with the re-typing, could we scratch some parts in? Like, say, the body could be beefed up to make it look more Steel type-ish?

Any scratching is allowed.

Frosty Voltorb

Radical. Thanks for answering.

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
Here is my entry.

iaza12441454369900.gif

Edit: I edited the outlining around the horn.

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Here's my entry, used Primape with Steelix colors:

Primeape_metal.png

I used the shiny sprite to make the gold parts. Couldn't think of anything to add to it. I was going to use a ninja star, but that would be copying, now wouldn't it?

Also, are we allowed to submit more than one entry?

Last edited:

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
Here's my entry, used Primape with Steelix colors:

Primeape_metal.png

I used the shiny sprite to make the gold parts. Couldn't think of anything to add to it. I was going to use a ninja star, but that would be copying, now wouldn't it?

Also, are we allowed to submit more than one entry?

fyi this is a retype, not recolor. and we are not allowed more than one entry.

-Raiga-

Yes, as long as its not a major change.

But in your case you didn't submit a valid sprite, so you can submit anything, or just add stuff to your previous one to make it a retype.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Yes, as long as its not a major change.

But in your case you didn't submit a valid sprite, so you can submit anything, or just add stuff to your previous one to make it a retype.

How is it not a valid sprite? I'm a bit confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.