• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Theme: Easy as 1 2 3
Medium: Scratch
Size: 96x96

This week, in fitting with 123, your task is to scratch a new baby Pokemon. It can be completely original, or a preevo of an existing Pokemon. If you choose the latter, the evolution line cannot already have three stages, as Pokemon never evolve more than twice. Also, you obviously can't scratch a baby stage for a line that already has one.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Pre-evo of Corsola, brown coral "blossoms" into pink coral. That's not how coral works, but oh well. However, is it okay that I used someone else's concept art? I got permission from her.

PS It's only 0'7".

So long as they approved it and you made the whole sprite yourself, yeah, it's fine =)

I...don't understand what 0'7" is.

gardevoir rocks

Here's my entry, a cute baby fox ^^

scratchfox.png

Frosty Voltorb

Do the rules mean totally scratched, or can a part or two be edited from an existing sprite?

Edit: Okay, so this is my entry. It's smaller now that I look at it, so it may show less detail than it has.
iaza11587837615000.png

Last edited:
Frillish Prevo :3

iaza14259858246700.gif

[It would have a transparent BG, but gimp kills my computer.]

[EDIT] Now it does! xD

Last edited:

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
He was saying how tall it is
0.7m? I dont get it. Never mind, it's a bit off topic to discuss here.

Do the rules mean totally scratched, or can a part or two be edited from an existing sprite?

Edit: Okay, so this is my entry. It's smaller now that I look at it, so it may show less detail than it has.
iaza11587837615000.png

Inspired by existing parts is fine, but it should all be scratch.

Digit

http://i51.*******.com/2n6hh8h.jpg
Aquavia(AWKWA-VEE-A)
Normal/Water

Based off of a Guinea Pig
100% Scratch

Last edited:

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
iaza12441428518100.gif

A pretty simple sprite, but that's because it's my first complete scratch (and because baby Pokemon don't have complicated designs).

Since it is only a baby, its rocky edges haven't fully developed.

satsumarax

1st generation girl
heragrub-iaza.gif

5 points to whoever can guess what this is the prevo of. If you can't tell (which is likely because it requires random knowledge of biology and I sprited the similarities rather poorly) then just ignore this and pretend it's entirely original. :)

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
Here is my entry...i dont think its hard to know what pokemon this baby evolves to
twirly.png

Twirly

wolftamer9

100 shots, 100 hits!
wsc223-t.png

I tried this once before but I think I'm a bit better at spriting now.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Here is my entry:
poisonoil1.gif

type: poison
Based on oil, poisonous gas bubbles, a fortune teller and amy whinehouse (RIP)

Last edited:
I'm so happy with my entry, because I think I may have finally got a grasp on shading! YES! My entry actually looks to me like it could be a Pokemon (in my eyes, anyway).

iaza18507246603600.gif

Tchohp, the Martial Pokemon
Fighting type.
Tchohp are just learning Martial arts. They train on Mountain tops with Sawk and Throh to learn to be better fighters.
Abilities: Guts/Sturdy
Evolution: Level 25.
If Guts, evolves into Throh.
If Sturdy, evolves into Sawk.

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
I have an entry, I'd like to reserve this spot until it's finished. I don't want to put all the effort into it and then miss the deadline however barely.

EDIT: Have it done, just WBGing and posting. Bear with me.

EDIT: I put a lot of work into this, PLEASE include it (sorry for semi-freaking out, I had this happen once where I submitted something while the thread was still open and it wasn't counted)

http://i56.*******.com/2zpqfqb.gif

Lickaby
Evolves into Lickitung

Last edited:
I've waited a whole day yesterday for the new week to be put up. Hope you're doing alright Zadros. TuT

Meanwhile let's get on with the poll, shall we~?

Status
Not open for further replies.