• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!
New link

Theme: Mechatronic
Medium: Edit, glows permitted
Size: 96x96

Because Mechatronics just rules ^^ This week, I want you to take a Pokemon and turn it into a cyborg. Mechanical eyes, gears visible through holes in the skin, wires, whatever =) Bit different this week, the Pokemon you chose must have a name that begins with the first letter in your username. If your username has no letters (like that face guy XD), describe it in one word and use the first letter of that.

M4zz

Banned
I liked how proby did the into to his sprite, so I'll follow suit.

Insert Porygon2 here. Available with sectional steel body, visible inner body support mechanism. Add glow.

iaza16412662825500.gif

Pokemazter3001
Porygon2

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Here is mine, this is my first ever Posting in the WSC so sorry if its bad.

Manaphy72

Magmortar

http://i56.*******.com/xc7qjp.gif

Animations aren't permitted this week. You can give it a glow, though. ;D

iaza14359823186900.gif

Infernape Bystander.

Gah I spent forever scratching the sprite and virtually no time mechanizing it.

Virawl

•º°N¡ce Guy°º•
Okay so this is my very first WSC. : D

Here's my entry, Hope it's alright.

Virawl | Venipede

MetalVen3.png

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
MZ + Meganium = Mechanium

iaza16016566664600.gif

No need for glows, it only hides the outlining.
Ty BLABO for the transparency tips.

Last edited:

GalladeLover

U STOLE MAH GALLADE!
GalladeLover=Gallade
i call it galotom
iaza13562973429900.bmp

You said all your work was on scratching, while the task is the mechanizing. Thought I'd offer you the chance to do make it suit the task better if you wanted.

And have I not still done the mechanizing? The task for this contest was "Edit a preexisting sprite" and that's exactly what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.