• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 134

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Has everyone intending on posting done so?

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Yeah, only needed to hear from those who did want it left open, not spam asking for polls. Sweet May, all clear to close =)

kamionero

I dont mean to spam, but I'd hate for this to be forgotten like the silhouette competition... whatever happened with this?

-Raiga-

Given that there haven't been any new weeks or polls, I think its safe to say zadros is busy.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
I had planned to resume after the tourney, but there are hardly any entries for the tourney. Hasn't been forgotten though =)

Nick Alert

Helplessly Confused.
I think it's partially because the contest leader/s aren't making an effort. This week has been up for months, and as long as they would put the polls up and continue making different weeks and different themes, people would enter. It's not like people aren't making their own sprite threads and commenting on those

I love how this "week" has gone on for over two months. xD By the way, Zadros, maybe you should pm the tourney entrants who havent submitted yet. They probably forgot about it.

Bert

Untitled
Doesn't really matter regardless, I thin its safe to say the fan sprites forum is dead.

^
I hate to say so but this guy's right. If you compare it to what it was a couple of years ago it's really not the same.

However, Raiga, I've yet to see you post a gallery or extensive criticism anywhere lately, too. With a little effort on everyone's part we may just try and revitalize it. It seems like everyone's so busy with the WSC that the very basics of the Fan Sprites forum, the showcases, are somewhat neglected. I'm not talking about "this week's edition" but really, we should be a real community again where we help each another.

Just my $0.02

Last edited:

Frosty Voltorb

You could always find one. But the fact really is there, as Bert pointed out. The Fan Sprites forum is in a heap, and most spriters that are still around are trying fixing that. Instead of just "Lol, that's amazing!!!!1!11!" Or, "10/10! I like that one!" We should really try to give some pointers to the newbies and the veterans and the ones in between.

Frosty Voltorb

In this forum perhaps? Ask any of these amazing spriters, see if they're willing to partner up. It's a community, we're here to help one another. If that isn't the case, than it really should be.

Frosty Voltorb

Write something in your signature asking for a partner. Whoever would be willing to team up will contact you. If you go knocking, make sure you ask nicely and don't spam them. If they say no, say thanks anyways and try to find someone else.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
I love how this "week" has gone on for over two months. xD By the way, Zadros, maybe you should pm the tourney entrants who havent submitted yet. They probably forgot about it.

Okay, will do XD

Yeah, Ive been neglecting fan sprites a fair bit over the holidays. Been battling with an infected wisdom tooth too =/ Sorry guys.