• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 18

Your three votes go to....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Um....where are the polls?

Please no one say anything about the polls and all. They are being done on Insidious_Dreamer's own pace so relax, guys!

(I'll infract the next person who says it)

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
OH!!!! sorry...
Didn't know you coudl infract someone for that...

(I'm done with the blue thing.)

~aqua

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Alright peoples! The poll is up on the first post as per usual of polls appearing on the entry thread. Go vote nao!

Pssst, also please don't ever ask about the polls again, when Sweet May gets angry, it means I'm upset. We are all human beings, should it take any longer than normal to get the polls up, I suppose it's acceptable, yes?

PurpleMew

no promises
rolf: a weird scientist, Insidious_Dreamer and [aka] get my votes for great chosen colours and don't know if it's a really a good thing but the Pokemon chosen also express the colours chosen well.

scyther_girl

um.. why only these are up for vote? *sorry, It's my first time in the contest*
I was gonna vote for Aquakip & wolf gang.. anyway, I vote for rolf, raunikai & Joshua.
I think they chose colors that fit the pokemon, and did a good coloring.
Good luck to all participants. :D

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
um.. why only these are up for vote? *sorry, It's my first time in the contest*
I was gonna vote for Aquakip & wolf gang.. anyway, I vote for rolf, raunikai & Joshua.
I think they chose colors that fit the pokemon, and did a good coloring.
Good luck to all participants. :D

The other polls are located in the Fan Sprites forum, under the title Cellophane Glasses, followed by whatever poll number it is. :)
(as there were a lot of entries this week, a lot of polls were needed.)

& thankyou. ^^

_wolfgang.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
>um.. why only these are up for vote?
I_D'rect: wolfgang has it right - you should be able to find all the other polls as separate thread since there were far too many entries. Also, for future reference, the polls are almost always done outside of the entry thread, and there are generally three polls. 30+ entries gets a poll put on the entry thread, just to keep the number of threads down.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Um can I chande my votes?
I want to vote for Rolf, I_D, and Mr.Troll. (Basically I want my vote for jshperz change to a vote for Mr.Troll)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Consider it changed.

Quilava Kirby

Nintendo Fanboy
Before I vote, I have a question. Do you get three votes for each poll, or three votes period? Basically, if I vote for three people listed in this thread's poll, do I get three votes in each of the "Cellophane Glasses" threads?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
three votes per poll so for the initial stage of voting this week, you get 15 total votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.