• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 19

Your three votes go to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scyther_girl

Raunikai, that purple hurts the eyes, I made it white, hope you don't mind..
Image1.png

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
Here's my entry:
A normalized Mareep :)
http://i43.*******.com/211sai0.png
I had it in different colors but then decided that it seemed too much that I just made it B&W, so I switched it up. I might add some animation. Not bad for a first time?

Last edited:

RauniKai

one fire at a time
Raunikai, that purple hurts the eyes, I made it white, hope you don't mind..
Image1.png

I don't mind ^^;

but I think I should just WBG it since strokes don't look good to me against a white background.

*EDIT*

wbg'd rayquaza [I hope this is an acceptable edit <.< ]

Rayquaza+.gif

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
You can probably assume that adding a glow or WBG-ing it will always be an acceptable edit

Alder

Come at me bro
Meh...creativity has abandoned me, so I'll sit this one out.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Heh, I made a mistake. Cyndaquil is at the bottom of the evolutionary line. I'll redo.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Blast, I missed that as well - thanks for letting me know.

Averyy said:
Here's my entry:
A normalized Mareep :)

I had it in different colors but then decided that it seemed too much that I just made it B&W, so I switched it up. I might add some animation. Not bad for a first time?

Uh, it would need to be Ampharos for the entry to valid. Sorry

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
I'm sorry, I should be able to get it up sometime this week as I was doing it last night and the comp froze on me and I lost it all so I couldn't be bothered to do it again.

just asking: it isn't possible to completely change your entry after posting it? (using an other pokemon)
i guess the answer is no but i just want to be sure

edit: nvm, my pc felt like restarting itself (without ANY warning) which resulted for me in losing the sprite i made :(((((((

Last edited:

ToronSpirit

I think I'll join this week. I'll edit this with my sprite in a bit since I already started it.

Edit:

Here it is. It's Rapidash turned into a normal stallion.

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
>ust asking: it isn't possible to completely change your entry after posting it? (using an other pokemon)
i guess the answer is no but i just want to be sure
I_D'rect: You pretty much answered ur own question right there....

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
Whoaa, my bad there. I completely forgot that rule..

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
I think I'll join this week. I'll edit this with my sprite in a bit since I already started it.

Edit:

nooooooo. I hate you.
.______.

Not really, but damn D:

I made a Normalised Tangela sprite, was quite proud for once, then remembered that big goofy Tangrowth fellow. :|
And now.. Been too busy to post (and finish my entry.), but I was hoping that no one would beat me to my fairly obvious idea of a horseyhorse Rapidash, but... ^^

Third time's the charm...? ^^
or perhaps I will be too disheartened to enter. (x

_wolfgang.

PS; it is very good, I like it. :)

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hey wolfgang, don't give up yet. And for Plusle+Minun, if the original entry is not a valid one then you have to enter a new one in order to be part of the polls o_O

Alder

Come at me bro

Edit:

Total Disney flashbakc to Spirit: Stallion of teh Cimmaron.