• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Edit: Whoops, bodged the outline
Icthyobyss-1.gif

Gorebyss looked like this in the past... probably.

(PS: It's an ickthyosaur)

Last edited:

jshperz

Got mine done! Parasect was once a home to moss and grass until it become corrupted by the Poison Pokemon and turn orange. It became poisonous and thus the plants stopped growing on it.

contestretype6.png

EDIT: Oops, i forgot the glow. *Puts*

tada!

contestretype6.png

Last edited:

satsumarax

1st generation girl
Okay heres my entry. Its Ditto!

Isn't it cute. :) What? You can't see it? Hmm...maybe if you magnify it 100x.
primordialditto.png

Yay! Primordial Ditto! And yes, I know it looks quite flat but doing a 3D single celled organism is quite difficult...

Last edited:

FurretFreak

Second Gen. Trainer
Okay heres my entry. Its Ditto!

Isn't it cute. :) What? You can't see it? Hmm...maybe if you magnify it 100x.
primordialditto.png

Yay! Primordial Ditto! And yes, I know it looks quite flat but doing a 3D single celled organism is quite difficult...

COPYCAT! hahaha. i was going to do that...oh, well. ill still make it (as im halfway done) but ill enter something else.

Chaoscrippler

rotom.gif

In ancient times, Rotom possessed the wheel and helped man to transport various goods.

EDIT: Added the shiny.

Last edited:

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
This. looks. like. crap. )8

What went on in my head looked ALOT better than this piece of junk. *hits head*

Posting it anyway because I feel bad for missing out on all these other contests that've been going on while I was gone.

Ignore_by_Warrior_of_Cosmo.gif

It's based off of Panderichthys, creepy lookin' amphibians. It reminded me of Poliwag, so I tried...

And failed. D< *shot*
Sorry that it isn't linked by *******. It's under maintenance at the moment, and I never use anything else for image hosting, sorry. :/ I hope this link is okay for now. I won't be deleting this from my dA for at least a while, but if someone could, could they upload it to ******* when it comes back up? Thanks.

Energetic

move like the wind
I'm definitely entering!~

Edit: Here it is! :D
historicdewgong.png

Last edited:

tomthepom

hey just noticed something here:
klnothincomin's and this "Assume that its type stayed the same" and by your sprite, klnothincomin's looks like a water and grass type now, but im just pointing this out

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hmmm, that's a good point - klnothincomin, you reckon you can edit ur entry so it doesn't look like a water type?

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Hmmm, that's a good point - klnothincomin, you reckon you can edit ur entry so it doesn't look like a water type?

As I believe, klnothincomin said it also had a rock body (idk if that means it was rock/grass or whatever.) No offense to klnothincomin I personally love the sprite alot.

G@mbit

Just Someone
Yeah...but it also says that tropius wanted to fly...so it is a GRASS type...but I guess it's also a rock or water type...I say-STAY

Yami Ryu

Um wow lol ...

Defending Klnot here but;
Medium: Re-type/Scratch Sprite

Isn't it contradictory to say that Klnot's sprite is invalid then, for following the rules this time? I don't see anything wrong with the sprite, and hell the FOSSIL POKEMON prove either one of two things; that a majority of pokemon back then were ROCK SUB TYPES. Or that they LOST a type when they died and were resurected.

And Cradilly proves that if the former was true, they COULD survive in water. Omastar and kin like that prove it too. As does Anorith and Armaldo.

So.

Besides ffs look at Gibble- it's the one pokemon PROVEN to drastically change its type. Theorycrafting has it that it had to be DRAGON/WATER but it's now GROUND.

It went from a swimming hammerhead jet dragon, to a flying hammerhead jet dragon.

So yeah I have to say for this week lets cut Klnot some slack ok?

Edit: Also, I never assumed Klnot's entry was Water/Rock. I assumed it was Rock/Grass.

I mean look at mine does it look Dragon/Flying? No it looks Grass/Flying cause of the lame color choice I chose >> that doesn't mean it's not dragon/flying :/

Last edited:

Rapid Distortion!

Amateur Philosopher
Don't make Kl change his sprite. Yami's right, at least for the parts I can understand :p And that thing could totally fly. Shadow of the Colossus anyone?

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Tomthepom, my Ancient Tropius is Rock/Grass, I never stated it was water type or that I had anything to do with water..except the fins make it look like a turtle.

Pika3, G@mbit, Yami, and Rapid Distortion, I appreciate your support..

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Wow, yeah ok as long as everyone is happy with him keeping his sprite the way it is, then it can stay. I have no issue either way

Status
Not open for further replies.