• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Here we go! my entry:
scizocroshuckloon.png

I call it Scizocroshuckloon.
Oh yeah: Flying>bug

Last edited:

tomthepom

week27.png

this is mine, i hope i did it right, if its not i'll change it.
its espeon and mewtwo, which are psychic and umbreon and ;215; (dunno how to spell it's name) which are dark types

and thanks guys, for the votes from last week, i dont think i've ever got over 2 or 3.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
OK, same type weaknesses aren't going to cut it, since that would make it a fusion all of the same type. Defeats the purpose. But Normal/Ghost or Fighting/Ghost will be allowed.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Flroaz.png

I love it!
Pokemon used: Meganium, Victreebel < Magcargo, Infernape.
Grass < Fire

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I love it too. Except for it not being within the size limits. 80x80 is the max it can be. Yours is 75x93. Please fix.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
k-thanks i'll get started on my normal/ghostly fusions will edit when it's up.

Barceus.gif

Birceus, Arceus' younger more powerful next of kin. a bidoof,stantler,giratina, & spiritomb.

Last edited:

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
lawlz.png

edited my flowers and my magma,
it got ugler... i still love it. and i am glad you do too ;]

Alder

Come at me bro
Light Venusaur and celebired, I also had problems with this. Take the box tool in paint and make a bigger box until the nimbers in the corner read 80x80. Then move the box over your sprite. As long as no pixels are seen outsideof the box, you're golden. If the box covers a pixel on the very very edge, so you can't see it, you're okay. Pushing it, but okay. Hope that helps.

My entry's looking really good this week...fufufufufu...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
LV, as you say, it is indeed larger than than the 80x80 size limit. Thus, you'll need to make it within that size before it can be accepted.

Alder

Come at me bro
http://i42.*******.com/2v9yepv.gif

REGALMONGACHAMP!!!

Muhahahahahahahaa...

I'm really proud of this. Fighting > Steel

Dialga (Most of him), Registeel (Studs, knobs on knuckles, colors, shoulders)

Machamp (Arms), Hitmontop (Chest design, colors)

Had some real problems with the 80x80 limit

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Oi. Its 79x82. That's 2 pixels too many. Come on Alder...

[aka]

WSC27.png

My entry.
Ghost x Psychic (and Ground x Flying/Dragon)
Claydol base, Giratina's tentacles, Xatu's "eyes", feet, and color, and Rotom's aura.

RauniKai

one fire at a time
how could I not enter a week I inspired? X3

4_Fuse8759863267-iaza.gif

Bug > Psychic

Pokemon used: Cresselia, Deoxys < Ledian, Beautifly

I hope it's acceptable :)

Last edited:

Tropiking

Here we go! Dratoxirhycor. I'm really proud of it.

Dratoxirhycor_by_Tropiking.png

Poison vs. Ground. Drapion and Toxicroak vs. Rhydon and Gliscor

And before anyone says anything, the sprite does fit the 80x80 limit. There are 2 pixels of white space on each side of the sprite.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
LOVE THE ENTRIES!
And I just gotta say it, I LOVE YOUR SPRITE TROPIKING! In love with it...
But here's mine, I'm so happy with it. Of course there's always room to improve though. :) :

Steel > Ice
Bronzor and Registeel > Piloswine and Walrein

Alder

Come at me bro
Oi. Its 79x82. That's 2 pixels too many. Come on Alder...

Huh. Really? I could've sworn it was 77x80. I'll check, which way is it too long, vertical or horizontal?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hmmm, its funny. I dont think I'm going to worry about it, but when I right click on the image and go to 'properties', there is a little thing called "image dimensions" and under that it says what I wrote first. It's so close to being ok though, that I suppose Im not so fussed about it anyway. I was trying to be cheeky I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.