• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_is_cool

back again...
Gligar:
glider.png

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Dunsparce_Pixelised9606782106-iaza.gif

At Last! I have my new entry! I wasn't sure if i had to stick with Swinub or not, but i went with Dunsparce.

206.png

From this here Official Sugimori Art...

noobiess

6 different pokemon
smeargle_pixle_over___4213557779-iaza.gif

Wow this was a cold shower
This it the first and the last time I'm making a pixle-over
I do'nt really like the result and I worked really long for it...
Just when it was almost finished, my computr chrashed and lost alot of shadings..
But I learned alot....
But still, I'm a master with shading with a pencle and paper but not with a computer and paint :p
I hope it wasn't for nothing :p
Ok about my sprite: it's smeargle (suprise suprise :p) and I tried tomake him a little less mad then the original one because he looked to angry :p

link : http://pokebeach.com/scans/secret-wonders/66-smeargle.jpg

Last edited:

Energetic

move like the wind
am i also too late to enter?

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
This will stay open for about another 3.5 hours or so. (probably longer)

Status
Not open for further replies.