• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
dfgdg5428515968-iaza.gif

bolt frombolt and a dalmation from 101 dalmations!
links:
bolt101dalmations
hope its ok!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
All's WA that ends WA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Presenting... The Stealer of Souls, Defeater of Empires, Swallower of Oceans,
Thief of Years, The Ultimate Reality, Harvester of Mankind, the-​
Expecting the ultimate Pokemon? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!
ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT. I CAN SEE MYSELF IN.
WAAADEATH.gif
On the left, we have here the counterpart of the counterpart, Waluigi!
YEAH WALUIGI TIME!
And on the right, we have my favourite character out of the dicworld,
the most sympathetic character and the most common recuring character Death.
Both made from Mewtwo!​
Because A: He's purple.
Purple is a colour.
And because B: He might be a cat.
I LIKE CATS...
Damn, this post was hard to make...

Last edited:

snare

DEATH STARE.
WSC59Entry.PNG

Hailing all the way from Germany, this young prosecutor promises to bring a guilty verdict to all who stand her way! Introduuuuucing Kirlia von Karma!

And on the right side, from the cold depths of Nifflheim, we have the lovely moon maiden Loli Kirli!

They are dressed up as Franziska von Karma and Loli Ruri. The characters are from Phoenix Wright and Ragnarok Online respectively. My original plan was going to include Ivy from Soul Calibur but her melons are like the size of the Hindenburg... Each.

Edit, they are both the same sprite, I just edited the second one a little (changed the arms, flipped her legs...D: )

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
He here is my entry:
gardevoir_3_6403337204-iaza.gif

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful of them all?
Snowhite and peach

Firslty I wanted to go for marge simpson, but that iddn't work out :s.
But I really wanted to do snowhite :p She rocks :p
Might add an ubrella to peach's sprite...
(wow I really didn't noticed now it looks like I'm answering the question of who is the most beautifull
wasn't on purpose :p)

Here is the editted sprite:
gardevoir_344784-iaza.1_41103.gif

Last edited:
He here is my entry:
gardevoir_3_6403337204-iaza.gif

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful of them all?
Snowhite and peach

Firslty I wanted to go for marge simpson, but that iddn't work out :s.
But I really wanted to do snowhite :p She rocks :p
Might add an ubrella to peach's sprite...
(wow I really didn't noticed now it looks like I'm answering the question of who is the most beautifull
wasn't on purpose :p)​

Not sure if I can post this, but that entry cannot be accepted, the rules say they have to be the same Sprite. (I.E. Both HGSS Sprites, Both Plat sprites, not one HGSS, ont Plat.)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Of course you can post that. And you are right. noobiess, you've done a wonderful job, but i'll leave it up to you which of the two you keep, and which you change to make sure the base sprite is the same (as in from exactly the same game).

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Crap, I should really read the first post better...

I edited the sprite and putted it in my first post (with soem pain in my heart).
I really liked my snowhite but I could make peach in that pose with doing really major changes... So I had to change snowhite. Now they both are in unatural poses :s (Cause I can't really imagine that snowhite would be in a attacking pose or something :p

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Thanks, noobiess, ur a champ!

@ junpearl: They can both anime characters, but not from the same anime.

snare

DEATH STARE.
I thought I should ask if my submission is legal. On the second sprite, I changed her pose, using the same sprite.

Just wanna know. D:

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Snare, I'd imagine yours is acceptable cause you did use the same sprite to start with.

Hey! I finally finished mine!
wsc59entries1720019965i.gif

It's Bowser from Mario and Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls :p

Lots of scratching and editing, I love how Bowser turned out, but I don't care for Bubbles so much. Hopefully I'll do well :)

EDIT:
Oops! I forgot the comparisons!
80382122497929350038435.jpg

ppgbubbles.gif

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
snare, more than 50% of the base sprite is the same as the first one. It's all good.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
mine

Hope these are OK. The images are linked to the models.

(Santa, and a Slime from MapleStory.)

EDIT: Dang! I should've done a Bomb-Omb instead of Santa!

Last edited:

Lunaris

Moonwarrior
Machamp time!!!
On the left: Combustion man (aka sparky-spraky-boom man) from AVATAR
And on the right: HULK!

Combustionman.png
Thehulk.png

yes I know they fail x3

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
ioal3722846068-iaza.gif

On the left, we have Princess Aurora, from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. And on the right we have Dorothy Gale from The Wizard of Oz.
Dratini wanted to have costumes with sleeves, so I gave her some prosthetic arms, I really hope I don't have to get rid of those... And both sprites started with the same base, but Aurora wears a corset and a huge skirt, so that Dratini ended up a little differently.​

Status
Not open for further replies.