• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Can I re-do mine?

Martial

Neighborhood Stalker
Well. I know ed from somewhere else, so I came here just to beat him out! (j/k)

http://i46.*******.com/2zfr8tf.jpg

These zombies seem to be some of my better work. I can't say they are great, but they are okay.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
So my entry is invalid?

Yeah. Sorry mate, I'll be more careful if I run weeks again =s

And Plat. Frontier, what's wrong with yours?

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ok I checked the term undead before (cause I'm not so familiar with undead creature) and there where alot more things then only zombies... so just to be shure: do mummies and vapires and stuff count

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
@Zadros: Imma gonna lose...

EDIT: Never mind... Imma keep my entry.

Last edited:

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Anyways, I have a question. May I please add a red border round my pokemon?

Do you mean like a glow, or a border around the outside of the canvas? If it really adds to the zombie-ness, then I guess you can do the first one. And Fused, please don't spam.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Do you mean like a glow, or a border around the outside of the canvas? If it really adds to the zombie-ness, then I guess you can do the first one. And Fused, please don't spam.

Like this:
http://i50.*******.com/34ypxra.png
I think it looks better, as I couldn't see the outline very well

Last edited:

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Here's my Entry if it's ok:

Zombies.png

By the way it's stitches on Bibarel's Tail and it's a wierd colour because it fell off and was stitched back on wrong. And Bidoof Has a bone leg.

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
^^^Ahh Zombie Clowns!!!^^^

Anyways...
zombie5139421404-iaza.gif

I wanted to do zombified plants. I think the 'Bell line would've worked better for this, but I really like what I did. Cherubi and Cherrim in states of plant decay, that's why there's a mushroom on Cherubi's head. It's not like, mind control fungus or anything, it's just in decay. Also, the yellow circles are the cores of their fruit. I had fun with this one... ~:D

-Raiga-

Seen a good opportunity to sprite zorua and zoroark, and it turned out decent in my opinion.

Zombie_Zoroark_and_Zorua7466469550-.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.