• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Of course you can - just make sure you read the rules first. They can be found by clicking the part of the banner in the first post that say "The Rules"

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
I'll enter. I'll probably get my sprite up tomorrow, gotta go to basketball. I'll read the rules, etc. Wish me luck!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Awesome! Good Luck!!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Please, you do not need to post saying that you will a part of the contest. Such posts in these contests are considered spam. Instead, just post before the close date (which is every monday for me, which is late sunday arvo for americans).

@ aget616: You need to fuse three different sprites which are all steel pokémon.

joeiscool

SPINDA ROX
a fusion finally

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
...Three steel types?
I already have one of those!

Presenting, Aron+Scarmory+Empoleon!

seribispriters1.png

Yes, the scarmory wings are supposed to be coming out of the holes.

TWO of the top spriters are taking a break?!?!
My chances just rose from 0.00001% to 10%!

See Ya Later!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
*pokes Kindrindra* You can't use an old sprite. You have to use one that you made specifically for the contest. I'll need a new entry from you.

[aka]

I present...
Jiramagnezor!
Jiramagnezong.jpg

Yes I know the shading isn't great...
WBG would be appreciated

may i enter? i hope i can or i made this for nothing:

TADA!

tis Jirachi-mawile-siczor thingy! enjoy!

Last edited:

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Not sure about this one, I haven't actually done many fusions. If I change my mind, are there any restrictions on scratching? Can it be partially, fully, or just enough to make sure it doesn't look c&p?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Fusions tend to have small scratches done - including colour scratches to make it look proper. SO yes, they are allowed. The first winner of our fusions completely scratched the tree from the back of torterra, so yeah....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
You got it...!

Here's my entry:
Beldior.png

Beldum arms, Scizor Feet, wings and head and Lucarios is the rest. Note: I scratched everything except the Lucario Base :D

[aka]

I'd like to update my entry with a much better Jiramagnezor:
Jiramagnezor.png

again, WBG would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.