• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Following the theme of user-submitted ideas, I give you the second. This idea comes straight from {(•)___(•)} . His concept is as follows:

Theme: 5th Gen Final Form

Medium: Optional Animated Scratch Sprite

So yes, it has come to our attention that the 5th gen has been released. Well, what does this mean, you ask? It is time to speculate! That's what! This means, you get the choice of providing your ideas of the final form of either Pokabu, Tsutaja or Mijumaru. Yes! One whole scratch sprite of ur idea of their final evolutionary form.

This was one of the most recent user-submitted ideas, and of course, the earlier we do something like this, the more likely the contest will end before the real final forms are actually released. Anyways guys, let ur imagination run wild!

Enjoy Peoples!

Last edited:

-Raiga-

Is this week optionally animated, as the sprites for B&W have been confirmed to move in battle?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Oooooohhhhhh I'm gonna try an evo of the little piggy <3

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
-Raiga-, you make a good point. I'll add the optional animated tag to the first post. Yes this week I will allow animated sprites, but as it is optional, you can still submit a win with a still sprite.

In terms of the animation that MetalFlygon08 is suggesting, that would be what I expect for this sprite entry - only what you would call the idle poses, similar to what would have appeared when entering a battle in the previous gens that had animated sprites.

I present my entry in a non-animated pose, as I'm much too lazy to make it animated. If I can edit my entry with an animated version, that'd be cool.

Kawausami (kawauso+nami)/Ottorent (otter+torrent)
Miju_evolutipon7930574419-iaza.gif

Knightter:
F12879342994-iaza.gif

5th gen styled animation. Of course, if that isn't allowed,
Non-animated entry:
F12879374686-iaza.gif

I'll bet no-one will be able to guess what I derived it's name from.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Alright guys, I'm not going to be here over the weekend, and I really hope to see more entries by the time I get back which will be Tuesday my time. This means you all get one extra day to send in the entries, courtesy of the lovely I_D. So, get cracking on those entries then!

M4zz

Banned
Kawauion
(Japanese Otter + Sea Lion)
wsc_869894813326-iaza.gif

My theory behind this evolution is for the fact that most evolutions, they get bigger and more bad*****.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
hi
here is mine,

evo_pokabu5750689553-iaza.gif

not quit satified wth it, but I don't have laot of time with the exams :(
Might animate it, if I have some time left

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Wow. Not many entries this time.

I did Pokabu. Too bad no one did Tsutaaja. :p

pokabufinal.gif

Call him Warswine.

I was gonna make him Fire/steel, and have the tail be a mace and chain, along with some armor here and there. But I decided against it.

Neox

Well I looked at Aquakip's and thought, "Oh well, atleast I can take a shot at second".

But then you posted that piece, so now I gotta shoot for third.

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
Well I looked at Aquakip's and thought, "Oh well, atleast I can take a shot at second".

But then you posted that piece, so now I gotta shoot for third.

Remember, no commenting on the sprites before polls, might sway some votes

Status
Not open for further replies.