• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Following the theme of user-submitted ideas, I give you another. This idea comes straight from jshperz. His concept is as follows:

Theme: Half-half

Medium: 2-Sprite Fusion

For this week, all you need to do is submit one entry, but the concept must be followed. And that concept is as follows. jshperz envisaged a specific type of fusion whereby you take two 'mon and fuse them together with an obvious line separating the two fused entities.

So, take Beautifly and Dustox as a simple example. Fuse them together in the middle, using one as the base. The winning entries will have chosen two that work well with each other for the type of fusion and master the 'join' line between them.

Enjoy Peoples!

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
It doesn't really make much sense :s

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Ah right, after seeing yours, i now get it xD

I'll edit this post with ym entry afterwards.

-Raiga-

Is that it? How are are we going to judge this week really? Due to it being a fusion week, there won't be much scratching allowed, so the ONLY thing we really have to use to judge it simply what pokemon people pick. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who dislikes popularity contests deciding who sprited better.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Not a popularity contest. Minor scratching to make it work is always accepted in fusions. So the choice of who you pick and who you manage to make them work as the fusion is the challenge.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
I'll do it. I'll edit this post once I make it.

Edit: Not a very good one, but it's the best I could do:
attachment.php

Last edited:

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
Is that it? How are are we going to judge this week really? Due to it being a fusion week, there won't be much scratching allowed, so the ONLY thing we really have to use to judge it simply what pokemon people pick. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who dislikes popularity contests deciding who sprited better.

There's a lot to judge on simple sprites. Shading, color choice, fused parts, creativity, original idea, effort, and so on.

Any who, here is my entry:

Duskblim.png

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hehe satsumarax, it does look awesome with the line like it's two plushies that have been cut in half and sewn back together wrong :p But, I think it's not really a fusion if the line is there, especially for this week. If you could edit it out, that'd be great.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Here's my go:
_897931526571-iaza.gif

I trid to erase Electrode's mouth on the Voltorb side, but it looked even more wierd

EDIT: The Eye on Voltor side was scratched, and this is my first time entering a WSC, so I hope I win!!

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
They're all looking awesome. I like how the simplicity of the style has produced some diverse sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.