• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sprite_01.png

Sprite_02.png
Sprite_04.png
Sprite_06.png

A New Week, A New Contest!

Following the theme of user-submitted ideas, I give you another. This idea comes straight from Killer_Squirtle. Her concept is as follows:

Theme: Prom Night

Medium: TWO Scratch/Edit Sprites

For this week, all you need to do is edit two sprites to put them together as a couple that would turn up to prom. Simple. You can take it as far as you like as long as it's within the 80x160 limits. Let's see which couples you choose and what you dress them up in!!

Enjoy Peoples!

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Either/or, or even mix-n-match. I'm going to allow combinations of either trainer/trainer, trainer/pokémon or pokémon/pokémon for this week.

loky277

Starter
wsc91.png
This is an image of a couple i edited and made them homosexule please take no ofence as i'm not good a girl sprites also it's my first time entering and spriting trianers

also it's the hgss ace trainer and a biker

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Here's mine ♥ Second Time entering WSC. (I was proud of myself for the results of the Divided Poll 3
_917757282409-iaza.png

I used Human Coloured Skin, and made Gardevoir Earings, and Made Gallade wear a tuxedo.

Last edited:

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~

man i havent done tis in awhile =P so heres mine

-Raiga-

man i havent done tis in awhile =P so heres mine

I'm not sure if you should take it literally or not, but yours doesn't fit any of the columns I_D mentioned were possible for this contest.

Either/or, or even mix-n-match. I'm going to allow combinations of either trainer/trainer, trainer/pokémon or pokémon/pokémon for this week.

Yours happens to be pokemon+trainer/pokemon+trainer. Just thought I would give you a heads up that you may need to redo yours possibly.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Okay, they might not be the best, but I'm proud of these. My favorite part is Slowking's black fedora hat. I based what they were wearing off of what my brother and his date wore to prom.

http://i25.*******.com/34ytlw4.png

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ Timerabi - I can't accept that you think you would be able to get away with wearing an Umbreon and Espeon combination outfit to a prom.

@ loky227 - there is no image with your post.

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
.-. fine i just wont enter the contest then

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Following the theme of user-submitted ideas, I give you another. This idea comes straight from Killer_Squirtle. His concept is as follows:

What the frick, dude? I'm a girl!
But thanks for using my idea anyway 7_7

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sorry, I made a guess and buggered that up. Sorry KS

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
here is my entry:

promnight2549587054-iaza.gif

95% scratch and the rest was edited parts of the official sprites. i really like how it came out!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
^Oh Great Now I don't stand a chance of wining XD

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
prom.png

hope you all like

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Wow, i never enter in here XD - the Nido Prom King and Queen

http://i32.*******.com/2eqam8z.jpg

EDIT; Hold up, you mean we're not allowed to enter Gijinkas? well that's boring - you're earlier clarification caused me some confusion
"trainer/pokemon" implied a mixture of trainer+pokemon, not the pairing as such
you say you wouldn't get away with dressing as a pokemon to a prom? you wouldn't get away with a trainer taking a pokemon as their date, that's beastiality i think you'll find ;] - technically Gijinkas aren't dress up, there simply human version OF pokemon

Last edited:

Yeahstevex

Hurf durf
prom.gif

Here's my entry. The crowns were hard to do. I didn't realize someone did gijinkas of these, though... even I did, I think I still would've done them. :)

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I Agree with NL, Your aloud to dress up Pokemon as Humans, but not Humans as Pokemon? I don't think that's fair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.