• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WSC Week 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz

oh bum, i forgot he was fighting not water. i guess that comes from me not playing RSE recently P: forget my entry please -isanidiot-

aclover

VICTORiOUS
my rubbish snownam pokemon (for candicee!)
sss8065274906-iaza.gif

Snowlor (snow+valor from the lake)

ice/normal

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
aragornbird, you're the only person who can see it

Seeing as nobody answered the question regarding using the colours from DA Suspect's mugshots of the Hoenn Gym Leaders, if this needs to be recoloured using just the sprite, I can happily do that :3

I chose to do Flannery, one of my favourite Gym Leaders. I went with a rabbit, and it's Fire/Electric typed. C:

Voltare_recoloured_Flannery3171173616-iaza.gif

Also nobody answered or mentioned whether glows were allowed or not, so if that's the case, here it is without glows.

Voltare_recoloured7708767825-iaza.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.