• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wtf i was kicked off chat room for nothing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruseus3309

I was just typing my own business...

then some guy wanted my name

then i told him to get another name that relates to mine and he starts reporting me and then torkoal kicked me off!

It said i was discussing non-legit pokemon!!!!

I wasnt even talking about non-legit pokemon i was talking about the username

other than that...does anyone know how to allow my zone alarm security to allow this wifi chat

RandomCharizard

Its a retarded rule, but there was a reason for you to be kicked.

Just try to avoid mentioning them.(the pokemon impossible to get legally in the game)

Ho-oh Master

You are only banned for five minutes. You can pm somone your forum name (From my understanding you said your Forum name in the chat?).

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Choose a different chat name.

I'm serious. There's no way around those kicks, and people are going to give you garbage about it as long as you use your forum name on there. Until the insta-kick script no longer kicks on your name, choose a different chat name. It'll be much easier. :) Anytime a new rule gets put in place in the chat there's bound to be a few cases of oddity, lol. They can't rewrite the script to ONLY allow you to say your name. :p Can they?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Its a retarded rule, but there was a reason for you to be kicked.

Just try to avoid mentioning them.(the pokemon impossible to get legally in the game)

It's not a retarded rule, but whatever.

@Topic Creator, next time this happens, PM me. My name is obviously Aipom. People who get others to activate the scripts to get them banned will be banned by me, while I'll also unban you.

Off topic:
Obviously that guy wanted to get you banned...Give him a taste if his own medicine.

yoshiedude11

I just tried to get on today, i havent been on since last week, and the chatroom said, purple spurge has banned you or something, but i didnt do anything, i cant get on... :(

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Congratulations on bumping a topic about three months short of a year old.

Here's your infraction, you totally deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.