• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WTF is with ash's age???

Status
Not open for further replies.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
ok,

so its been over 13 seasons and there are more eposodes then there are pokemon...
however dispite the fact that there is over 600 episodes most of which last over a coupple of days as well as all the blanks which are usally due to traveling...
WTF!!! why on earth is ash still 10

also pikachu has gone from taking out a latios in the pokemon league at the end of the 13th season, to getting its little yellow but kicked by almost every little pokemon in season 14:025n172:

will somebody please explain (and you cant defend pikachu by putting the blame on zekrom :644:)

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
i still think it'll be cooler to see ash a little more grown and matured

and i still dont get why every time they start a new season pikachu has to go back to square 1

TehLulzMastur

Didn't Ash say that ''he'd been traveling for a year in Kanto'' once in the anime?

Oh, and by the way, I consider Ash to be about 15 at this rate.

TheAwesomeOne

It is so when a new female character appears(Dawn, may, etc), he does not seem like pedo.
Or at least that is what I heard.

Nara

I don't watch the show that much but is it stated every season that he's 10? Maybe he's 11 or 12 by now? 2 years is not a drastic change and Ash seems to have matured and looks slightly different than in season 1 so maybe it's a matter of a year or two? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't watch the series so I might not be well informed =P

I don't watch the show that much but is it stated every season that he's 10? Maybe he's 11 or 12 by now? 2 years is not a drastic change and Ash seems to have matured and looks slightly different than in season 1 so maybe it's a matter of a year or two? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't watch the series so I might not be well informed =P

Not every season, but at the beginning of the Black and White anime the opening narration addressed Ash as 10

Nara

Not every season, but at the beginning of the Black and White anime the opening narration addressed Ash as 10

If it's the english dub I wouldn't be surprised if they got that wrong haha! But who knows!
Anyway I don't think that it's a very important matter. It sure brings a lot of questions and reveals some contradictions but hey it's a kid's show after all! We shouldn't expect logic! :D

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
What is it with people still worrying about Ash's age.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Well if u base in the Manga, Red is 16 at HGSS, Ash should be 16 last year

If it's the english dub I wouldn't be surprised if they got that wrong haha! But who knows!
Anyway I don't think that it's a very important matter. It sure brings a lot of questions and reveals some contradictions but hey it's a kid's show after all! We shouldn't expect logic! :D

The english dub is amazing in Black and White, it's practically a direct translation of the Japanese version

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Try thinking 1 year-per region, he should have 15 now

Keledistus

Hero Of Oblivia
..hmm... seeing as Ash meets so many rare and powerful pokemon, his aging couldve been completely screwed up :O
If only Sammy had the same luck :O

Nara

The english dub is amazing in Black and White, it's practically a direct translation of the Japanese version

Oh I see! Thanks for explaining :) Man I gotta get back to watching the anime series. The last time I watched the series was like 2 years ago FFFFFFF-

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
in all his years of being 10 years old

WHY THE HELL DOSNT HE HAVE ANY LEGENDARIES...

... i mean i dont think he hasnt not seen 1 of the last 4 generations

why cant he just catch one for once

Status
Not open for further replies.