• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WTF Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLouch Lawliet

LeLouch and C.C.
I made one up, it's LinkxTalim I call it LegendCaliburShipping =)

Vycksta

Might as well tell you guise about the latest crazy ship I have started to like...

Libertyshipping. Lt. Surge x Victini.

I thought of this yesterday as I was biking to work, complete with the name. Damn it kept me nice and insane for those four and a half hours. Oh don't look at me like that I am being deadly serious. It's wonderfully cracktastic and special and I am highly amused at the mental image of the two of them sharing a five dollar foot-long and Victini eating most of it. Maybe I should have called it Subwayshipping EXCEPT NOT REALLY. But. Yes. I am a Libertyshipper.

Libertyshipping is also the first Victini ship to get a name, JSYK. I feel like a special case. 8)

BRB singing the Star-Spangled Banner.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
LibertyShipping is actually kind of cool. I can imagine all of Surge's Pokemon being jealous.

I find a lot of common shippings ridiculous, I don't want to offend anyone by posting them.

But the most ridiculous ship is definitely YEAHGOCRASHERWAKEShipping - Crasher Wake and himself.

Vycksta

Mayfan said:
LibertyShipping is actually kind of cool. I can imagine all of Surge's Pokemon being jealous.
Okay so anyways I saw your signature, then from that I came back to this thread... you are my new favourite person. 8)

Raichu vs. Victini faitos GO GO GO.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Y'know what I call WTF?

RecolorShipping. Ash's Hoenn hat and Ash's Sinnoh hat.

(But come on, they are so OBVIOUSLY in love! XD)

yay, I'm Vycksta's new favorite person -dances-

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
CrazeeDayzeeShipping: Yanuppa x Dento. Crazy Grass Monkey, Grass Gym Leader, it all adds up! Name comes from the Paper Mario enemy.

Dattebayo

Banned
I make my own WTF Shippings (most of them involving Dawn):

Dawn x Samus
Dawn x Marx (from Kirby)
Dawn x Larry Koopa
Dawn x Ludwig Von Koopa
Dawn x Iggy Koopa
Dawn x Lemmy Koopa
Dawn x Mega Man
Dawn x Elec Man
Dawn x Bubble Man
Little Mac x White
Gruntilda x Ganondorf
King Dedede x Piplup
Iris (new girl) x Metal Man
Iris x Air Man
Iris x Heat Man
Iris x Wood Man

GalladeX

Y'know what I call WTF?

RecolorShipping. Ash's Hoenn hat and Ash's Sinnoh hat.

(But come on, they are so OBVIOUSLY in love! XD)

They can have a threesome with the Kanto hat! -shot-

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
I am a master of finding the WTF ships out there.

I don't actually ship that many though; Charmy/Cream isn't WTF, Tiny/Coco got more ground with CotT and Vecpio is...rather popular. The only one really is Bowsty, and I've never seen anyone at the SoA forums bat an eyelid at it. :/

Vycksta

Durp said:
Hmmm, Lt. Surge x Raichu x Victini? Now that's what I call WTF. XD
Victini still tops this, JSYK. Or rather eats most of the $5 foot-long.

Little Known Fact; Victini can burp the Star-Spangled Banner. Brings a tear to my eye.

Mayfan said:
I wasn't even trying to get others sailing the good ship Liberty so yes, you made my day back then. You still do. 8)

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I know of this girl who is a big fan of NxCyrus...

That's right, NxCyrus... infact, it didn't have a name so in the chatroom, I had to brainstorm a name for the shipping for a couple shipping and a few people and I came up with TheWorldshipping...

Eh, I don't know, I just don't get it, sure, they both have good intentions with each of their causes they are fighting for, but well... I don't know... then again, I'm probably a bit biased because you know, me and my little Betelgueseshipping... Still, I guess it counts because my first reaction was:

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING WOMAN?!

Of course, my favorite little pairing is...

White Sesame Seed x Black Sesame Seed from Earthbound

IT'S PRACTICALLY CANON!! The poor little sesame seeds, separated by distance, yet their love is sooo strong for each other!

Last edited:

pkmnhippy

Banned
My OTP: Porky Minch (Earthbound/Mother) x Alice Margatroid (Touhou Project).
Because they both have aged quickly in a short period of time (sorta), both used to be just humans, but became stronger (Alice became a Youkai, while Porky pretty much became invincible), and Alice has dolls and Porky has bots. Also, they just seem cute together...

I'm going to regret posting this...

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
That's okay, at least you are somewhat logical about it. Don't feel guilty, I am one that supports the Black Sesame Seed X White Sesame Seed

It's really cute because in Mother 3, when you are riding on the boat down the corridor with all of the Earthbound stuff, you actually see the black and white sesame seed together next to each other on a pedestal.

Awwww.... they finally are together...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
There's a shipping,or at least an attraction which I've always found odd-that there's no BrockXDelia.I've never seen any iota of Brock having his flirty ways over Delia Ketchum.Considering how...ahem...attractive she is,I'm surprised he's never flirted with her/there doesn';t seem to be a shipping I can find.Your thoughts?

On another topic,CyrusXDawn.Why.Cyrus is against emotions.Dawn is 10.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Now that I've had five months to think on it...

...eh, I guess Dinjoekomodile is pretty WTF in the sense that it's like Vecpio but not between such close colleagues.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Cosmo from sonic xXCosmo from fairly odd parents. Also two girls from the winx clubXBen 10. Strange. I've also heard ScourgeXTigerstar (Warriors) but I actually support that one. But....seriously, CosmoXCosmo is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.