1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

WTF Shippings

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Obsolete, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanDreamer

AmericanDreamer Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) X Cloud (FFVII) (What's creepy here is that the more I think about this, the less I can come up with arguments as to why it would never work...you know, aside from the whole, living in different universes thing)

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) X Cameron (Terminator: TSCC) (I suppose I can sort of get why, but it's still odd to me)

Mewtwo X Misty

Naruto X Kyuubi (although these usually retcon Kyuubi into a hot girl, instead of a 100 foot long demonic fox monster, so I suppose it isn't so outlandish)

Kirby X Jigglypuff (actually sort of cute, and comes from the Super Smash Bros. series, so whatever)

These are some definate odd ones.

2. ~Lati~

~Lati~ Or not :/

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Somehow, I can just see them together.

3. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

Why Aerith (FFVII) x Sephiroth (FFVII).... WHY???? They don't go well together and he does sort of kill her.... ¬¬

4. Wyrm

Wyrm ~Setting Sail~

The mere mention of that leaves it as the oddest ship in my book for years to come.

5. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

How about the Nico/Rachel shipping from PJO. I mean seriously, some people are obviously on something when they ship. It's why I don't ship.

6. VS

VS ♡.♡

Light x Ryuk from Death Note, It makes me shiver

7. JTrainer

JTrainer Pokemon SwordMaster

I ship LinkxStarfire(the cartoon version) in my Zelda/Teen Titans fanfiction.
    Does that count as a WTF shipping?

I've heard before: "Robin would be pissed! Robin would kill him! Blah blah blah...."
    But IMO, Link could kick Robin's butt.

8. Foxyvulpixie

Foxyvulpixie thug life

Lol, I agree! A lot of people I know like this ship xD...and there's so much fanart o.o
    Maybe Sephiroth killed her so no one could have her D:

9. C.J. Ray

C.J. Ray I wanted Shaymin! :(

This isn't a weird shipping I heard, it's a weird one I MADE UP because technically these two characters will NEVER meet except in fanfic due to the isolationist attitude of the franchise...

StirFryShipping: Flannery x Cilan

I made it up because I made characters with those names in The Sims Medieval and Flannery was Licentious, he he he. :D

10. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

Hetrosexual shippings with Cilan, with the exception of Wishfulshipping makes me go WTF. I had a dream about a Larxene x Cilan scene once.

There's also a lot of ace attorney pairings I use to fangasm over which also makes me feel the same way, but I still appreciate them for good time's sake.

11. Mouthstrechshipping...
    Seriously, Dawn's hands and Ash's mouth?

12. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

My list:

Ash x Lyra/Red x Soul
    Its meant to be Silver x Lyra, lol :p

May x Ash
    Dawn x Ash
    Iris x Ash
    I'm a Poke Shipper, baby ;D nya~

13. anything that ships CITIES... :eek:

14. Moonlight Amaryllis

Moonlight Amaryllis ♪smoke and mirrors♪

Some weird pairings? Hmm... I really don't find Ships strange until they're lemonized. Then their pretty bizarre... And some Ships like DawnxPalkia really make me hope there is no lemon fic for that...Yandere Ships are weird, too.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  15. Katsume

Katsume SHINY!

I don't care what you say, Saffron and Castelia obviously LOVE LOVE each other.

Now on a serious note, I found a Misty and Katara (yes, the one from Avatar: The Last Airbender) fanfiction once. It was taken down, but WOW. Oddly enough, it wasn't horrible.

16. Moonlight Amaryllis

Heh, there once as an Aang x Pikachu fic...didn't read it but...

17. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

...My childhood has been corrupted by the fangirls. T+T I know a lot of disturbing pairings, but oh god Riku/Mickey from KH. No, just no. Must wash away the horror 0+0 Also, Jr/Albedo from Xenosaga. They're twins for god's sakes! D:

18. Moonlight Amaryllis

Twins in a Ship?! WTF? Is there a Ship for Mion and Shion from Higurashi?!

19. Foxyvulpixie

Foxyvulpixie thug life

Some crack pairings are pretty weird. I saw someone that shipped Toon Link and May ._.

20. tomboyTrainer305

tomboyTrainer305 Diabeetus

Shippings involving cities.xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.