• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WTF Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
What's the weirdest shippings you've ever heard of?

For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Jean Armstrong x Sister Iris from Phoenix Wright.

And I actually ship it as well. It's my third favorite pairing of that series. XD I guess when you first look at it's weird because I'm shipping a big gay chef who is very feminine with a reserved nun desperate for redemption. But I like it because of the quirks it has. At first I said I shipped it as a joke, but now I really do ship it. <3

And I remember seeing a Naruto x Big mamma fic on AFF and I was like WTF.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Roofshipping. This involves Isaac from Golden Sun and the roof of his house. Yes. There is a fic.

Also, Goku/Anne Frank. Yes, that Goku and that Anne Frank. There are no words for this. And if you like that, try the dramatic reading.

Oh, yes, and then there's that erotic fic about Hogwarts and a giant squid. Rated NC-17 for hot squid on building action. Read at your own peril.

So yes, there is some truly bizarre stuff out there.

Last edited:

Vycksta

The majority of what I ship makes people go WTF ARE YOU ON if that counts... ;D

To be honest I could give you a list of what I find truly strange and bizarre and random across all the fandoms I frolic in, but there will always be one ship that stands out. One that no matter what else is thrown will always have the title of strangest ship ever. A ship that yes, has a fan in my cracked out friend and yes, has fanart. There's a lot of pink and white in it.

SoleMateshipping. Ash's left shoe x Ash's right shoe.

I think I win this thread. *nuked*

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
What's the weirdest shippings you've ever heard of?

For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON.

And you wonder why I don't ship American comics.

I actually wrote a Batman/Red Tornado drabble once (link). I don't think it's half bad, actually. I think I managed to humanize Batman and Tornado in one fell swoop. And I proved I can ******** my way out of a fight scene. I dunno, what do you guys think?

One that made me go WTF was;

MouthStretchShipping - Dawn's hands x Ash's mouth

..I actually liked it at first, and I'm still all "hmmm" over it. |D

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Visbequin x Absol.

My friend told me he liked it and I was like "uh... what the hell"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mater from Cars x May (yes, from pokemon) x Catwoman.

In a threesome.

WTF? That's outrageous XD

I've seen some with just body parts like "Ash's hair" x "Ichigo's face" and "Naruto's abs" x "Kiba's eyes". Those are creepy.

I think there is one with Ash x Harley and Ash x Cyrus. The latter is a little more disturbing.

Last edited:

Durp

When I was lurking around the Legend of Zelda fandom last month, I found Sheik/mailbox. LOLOLOLOL! And there was another one where somebody got paired with a washing machine but I forgot who.

Also once I thought of pairing Misty with Hawkmon from Digimon once. WTF!? I still consider it sometimes. O__O

GalladeX

The majority of what I ship makes people go WTF ARE YOU ON if that counts... ;D

To be honest I could give you a list of what I find truly strange and bizarre and random across all the fandoms I frolic in, but there will always be one ship that stands out. One that no matter what else is thrown will always have the title of strangest ship ever. A ship that yes, has a fan in my cracked out friend and yes, has fanart. There's a lot of pink and white in it.

SoleMateshipping. Ash's left shoe x Ash's right shoe.

I think I win this thread. *nuked*

Ashshipping. Ash x Himself.
*nuke fails*

Some other WTF's:
Pikachu x Ketchup
Brody x Ash (which I submitted the name for v_v)
Ash x Himself
Ichigo x Ulquiorra (I can get GrimmIchi, but this made me have a *twitch* moment)
Gary's Left Hand x Gary's Right Hand
Pokedex x Pokedex

I can understand SOME Crossover Ships, but I had a WTF moment when I saw Toshiro x Sakura.
Yeah.

But the Goku and Anne Frank just nuked both of us, Vycksta.

Araleon

Chill
I'm rather partial to Firebirdshipping (James x May) (Pokemon).

They're prettyt WTF? haha.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
i dont kno the name, but the DialgaxPalkia shipping is odd. thats like "my enemy is my best friend.". ironic, huh?

taitofan

Stalker!
For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON
Comic book OTP. So, so hard. It's canonical existence should never be retconed.

I guess I must be weird cause I read some of these (Firebirdshipping, UlquiIchi) and didn't even think they were cracky. *ships them too* Then again, my OTPs in those respective fandoms are weirder than those, so...

Honestly, I'm not sure what the weirdest thing I ship is. I mean, come on, I just admitted that I ship MallahxBrain like nobody's business.

The weirdest thing I've seen? *goes to Paheal and checks to see what the featured image is* ...Random dude x Personified taxes. Yep. Thank you Rule 34.

Vycksta

GalladeX said:
But the Goku and Anne Frank just nuked both of us, Vycksta.
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!1

Ichigo x Ulquiorra (I can get GrimmIchi, but this made me have a *twitch* moment)
Interesting. Maybe it's down to my being an UlquiIchi shipper (( Second OTP in Bleach behind Harripache ))... but yeah, care to explain why you find it WTF? The way I see it? UlquiIchi to me is on the same level as GrimmIchi, which you claim to get. Ulquiorra may be more psychological and wordy and Grimmjow more physical and to the point but both of them hold Ichigo as a fierce rival and, come the end of their fights, both come to respect him.

GalladeX

It's not that I found it totally "WTF?!LOLYOUALOSER1!!!!1" but it's just...I used to be really...Against Soul Reaper/Arrancar Shippings because a relationship would be sort of hard to maintain considering the war. I used to just deem them crack because I thought a Shipping was crack if the idea of a relationship was ludicrous.
Then I realized my theory means that somewhere around 34% of the Pokemon Shipping list was "crack."
So, I'm okay with UlquiIchi now.
In fact, I'm reading a very cute fanfic about a certain Arrancar and Soul Reaper ^^.

As for a weird shipping:
CluelessShipping!
Ash and...
Nobody.
Lolwut.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
George x Chadling x Ice cream.

If you know where those characters are from, I freaking commend you.

Status
Not open for further replies.