• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WTF Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I never understand siblings shippings, to me that's gross but whatever some people like. If they aren't really brothers like LuffyxAce from One Piece I can kind of understand than. Another one I just can't like is AshxMax from Pokemon, maybe its the big age difference, than again I ship HanckockxLuffy from One Piece and she's a bit older than Luffy, I don't know maybe its cuz I also see them as brothers of some sort.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Ok, so someone was all like you've got to try this Fanfic. So I'm like ok, and it was
O.O Yuzo x Misty. ????What's with that? I'll give anyone who knows who Yuzo is a cookie.

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I've seen Fawful (Mario Brothers) and Hilda (girl in BW) as a pairing.
Weird stuff, man.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Samus Aaron and Fox McCloud? does this count as WTF?

Metal Mania1321

Stick em' up
Hitler / Beast Boy (From Team Titans) (Perfect Shipping)
Ronald McDonald / Missingno ( I forget what it's called)
Mr. Fantastic / Luffy (Elastic Fantastic Shipping)
Chuck Norris' Fist / Misty from Pokemon's vagina (Slappy Shipping XD)
Metal Mania1321 / Next Poster (Smexy Shipping)
I've read all these...Except the last one.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Cyrus plus a Kirlia? I'm like uh hello?

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
I used to think Eliteundershipping was insane until 1) I became more tolerable and 2) I started obsessing over it. Haha. :p

Though, I just don't understand Bart/Sakura (as seen on the "Crossover Ship" page on TVTropes). I suppose the picture is fairly cute, but...c'mon. ._.

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
OK, I guess I'll fess up.

Anyone here watch Digimon as a kid?
Well, I ship MyotismonxKari.
Yes.

Kisothwulf

Comes here once in a while during a fandom spurt.
One of the most WTF shippings I've heard of without looking a list up on the internet would have to be from my 7 year-old niece!

I like to draw, and she looked through some of my drawings, and so she asked me: "Can you draw him and her kissing for me?"

And the characters were:
Goku (Dragonball Z) x Sailor Chibi/Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)

Yeah, that was a pretty WTF shipping moment.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
NxGhetsis. I'm not kidding, there's actually a thread on DeviantArt with this pairing. It's probably trolling an all, but WTF. N is a tragic anti-villain who's got a harem of fangirls, and likely doesn't even know what sex is. Ghetsis is not only his father, but one of the worst parents and most evil Pokemon characters in the history of the series. I hope to whatever force presides over our lives that this isn't canon, and Ghetsis at least had the dignity to not do that.

Thusly, I have formed my own paring: N x Zoroark. I say this because, since N was raised by Pokemon, his puberty would be involved with Pokemon. He and his Zoroark would be more than just friends(in this, I imagine Zoroark to be female). And thus, without any human contact, N became a Pokephile and screwed a Zoroark. It's WTF, but not as much as the above pairing

Amy/River and Rory/River are now completely ruined

Alot of people think my Dialga/Palkia shipping is a WTF shipping. Yet, there's people who support it. I'm confused. lol

Oh and Sonic the Hedgehog x Anne Frank. I've said fanfiction of it and it's creepy. http://forums.sega.com/archive/index.php/t-284731.html

Also, I kinda like Giratina/Zero but as a one sided ship on Zeros part lol

NxGhetsis. I'm not kidding, there's actually a thread on DeviantArt with this pairing. It's probably trolling an all, but WTF. N is a tragic anti-villain who's got a harem of fangirls, and likely doesn't even know what sex is. Ghetsis is not only his father, but one of the worst parents and most evil Pokemon characters in the history of the series. I hope to whatever force presides over our lives that this isn't canon, and Ghetsis at least had the dignity to not do that.

d

It hasn't really been confirmed that they are father and son. Yes, N has the name Harmonia, but for all we know, Ghetsis could have just given him that name recently when he became king. I see 'em as father and son, but canon hasn't confirmed it.

Last edited:

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I suppose JetxAzula from Avatar the Last Airbender is pretty WTF to me, but hey, that's imagination for ya'

~Lati~

Or not :/
JamesxMeowth. Don't ask. Or possibly Snape and Jesus. Yes, there is a fic. No I don't really remember it. It should be in ToplessRobot's Fan Fiction Fridays section though, if any of you want to look it up.

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
The Gym Caretaker & G/S/C/HG/SS Player character's Mom (not written like that, of course)... I can't remember the name of the shipping, but the two being paired up will make me forever remember it in my mind. That and Red & Red's Mom kind make my eye twitch.

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
Thusly, I have formed my own paring: N x Zoroark. I say this because, since N was raised by Pokemon, his puberty would be involved with Pokemon. He and his Zoroark would be more than just friends(in this, I imagine Zoroark to be female). And thus, without any human contact, N became a Pokephile and screwed a Zoroark. It's WTF, but not as much as the above pairing

And I bet that Zorua you can get in Castelia City is the abandoned grandchild Ghetsis didn't want around. >x<

~Lati~

Or not :/
And I bet that Zorua you can get in Castelia City is the abandoned grandchild Ghetsis didn't want around. >x<

If there's not some fanfiction of this, there should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.