• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WTF Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDreamer

Hmmm...

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) X Cloud (FFVII) (What's creepy here is that the more I think about this, the less I can come up with arguments as to why it would never work...you know, aside from the whole, living in different universes thing)

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) X Cameron (Terminator: TSCC) (I suppose I can sort of get why, but it's still odd to me)

Mewtwo X Misty

Naruto X Kyuubi (although these usually retcon Kyuubi into a hot girl, instead of a 100 foot long demonic fox monster, so I suppose it isn't so outlandish)

Kirby X Jigglypuff (actually sort of cute, and comes from the Super Smash Bros. series, so whatever)

These are some definate odd ones.

~Lati~

Or not :/
Hmmm...

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) X Cloud (FFVII) (What's creepy here is that the more I think about this, the less I can come up with arguments as to why it would never work...you know, aside from the whole, living in different universes thing).

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Somehow, I can just see them together.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Roofshipping. This involves Isaac from Golden Sun and the roof of his house. Yes. There is a fic.

Also, Goku/Anne Frank. Yes, that Goku and that Anne Frank. There are no words for this. And if you like that, try the dramatic reading.

Oh, yes, and then there's that erotic fic about Hogwarts and a giant squid. Rated NC-17 for hot squid on building action. Read at your own peril.

So yes, there is some truly bizarre stuff out there.

The mere mention of that leaves it as the oddest ship in my book for years to come.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
How about the Nico/Rachel shipping from PJO. I mean seriously, some people are obviously on something when they ship. It's why I don't ship.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I ship LinkxStarfire(the cartoon version) in my Zelda/Teen Titans fanfiction.
Does that count as a WTF shipping?

I've heard before: "Robin would be pissed! Robin would kill him! Blah blah blah...."
But IMO, Link could kick Robin's butt.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Why Aerith (FFVII) x Sephiroth (FFVII).... WHY???? They don't go well together and he does sort of kill her.... ¬¬

Lol, I agree! A lot of people I know like this ship xD...and there's so much fanart o.o
Maybe Sephiroth killed her so no one could have her D:

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
This isn't a weird shipping I heard, it's a weird one I MADE UP because technically these two characters will NEVER meet except in fanfic due to the isolationist attitude of the franchise...

StirFryShipping: Flannery x Cilan

I made it up because I made characters with those names in The Sims Medieval and Flannery was Licentious, he he he. :D

ChloboShoka

Writer
Hetrosexual shippings with Cilan, with the exception of Wishfulshipping makes me go WTF. I had a dream about a Larxene x Cilan scene once.

There's also a lot of ace attorney pairings I use to fangasm over which also makes me feel the same way, but I still appreciate them for good time's sake.

Katsume

SHINY!
anything that ships CITIES... :eek:

I don't care what you say, Saffron and Castelia obviously LOVE LOVE each other.

Now on a serious note, I found a Misty and Katara (yes, the one from Avatar: The Last Airbender) fanfiction once. It was taken down, but WOW. Oddly enough, it wasn't horrible.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Heh, there once as an Aang x Pikachu fic...didn't read it but...

...My childhood has been corrupted by the fangirls. T+T I know a lot of disturbing pairings, but oh god Riku/Mickey from KH. No, just no. Must wash away the horror 0+0 Also, Jr/Albedo from Xenosaga. They're twins for god's sakes! D:

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Some crack pairings are pretty weird. I saw someone that shipped Toon Link and May ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.