• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wurmple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I think it's Wurmple's personality value or something like that... it's another hidden number that's set when you catch it and won't change.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Nope, once it's caught, it's personality value is set.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
personality value?
How to do you tell that?

Slim

Crazy Trainer
You can determine a set of values it could be by letting your Wurmple evolve, and seeing what it evolves into.

ie, there's no practical way to determine it's personality value, and even if you could, you are no better off from knowing anyway.

Wynaut?

Either way though, it's not exactly a big deal. Wurmple evolve easy so there really can't be any harm in just evolving another one.

I thought that if it evolved into Silcoon if it was day time and Cascoon if it was night time, or is that just for Espy and Umbry.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
I usually prefer to try my luck, but it'll be much easier to just catch a silcoon or cascoon and use experinace share to lvl the up.

Status
Not open for further replies.