• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WW42's Breeding Center

Jzone

I have a Dialga that is untouched (I think I gave it a couple thousand exp., but it didn't gain a level yet haha). I would totally be willing to trade it for a lower level mew or mewtwo - I'm a big fan of those guys from the red/blue days. I actually joined this forum specifically to look for those two...and as a result, I'm having some minor techinical difficulties with how the forum works (I'm still getting used to it). If you are willing to trade me a mew or mewtwo for my dialga, a private message would be the fastest way to get a hold of me. If you post a message here I'll get it, but I'll have to find the thread again so I might take longer. Pleaaaase consider this trade offer, it'd end 2 weeks worth of searching!

Last edited:

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder

Toshi

^likes water pokemon
Interested in your Bold Feebas with triple flawless IVs. I can get you a competitive Porygon (IIRC, it's Modest and 31 HP, haven't IV Calc'd yet), Adamant Elekids w/ Punches and CC (I saw you already had these, I have Lonely natures too?).

Noticed you were looking for an Adamant Belly Drumming Linoone too. I have a female Zigzagoon w/ 'Proud of it's Power' (Generally meaning 31 Atk) and Adamant, so either you can use that or breed for a better one. It's affectionately nicknamed 'Infect' too (spreads my Pokerus :D)

Last edited:

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
if the porygon has flawless SAtk and Spd, i'm interested. just flawless HP isn't too impressive.

and my brain malfunctioned when i was typing my wants list up. i meant Extremespeed linoone.

EDIT, some days later: "proud of its power" doesn't mean flawless attack, it means a 30 (or 25/20/etc.) IV in attack. "likes to thrash about" would be flawless attack.

Last edited: