• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X and Y Rare Berries, Rare Items, 5/4IV Pokemon w/ and w/o Egg Moves Trade Shop.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Item Trades will be done using my Y, but trade the item I want to my AS game. Thanks!
Also, now doing BankBall requests!
Lastly, I now have Cutsap, Micle, Jaboca and Rowap Berries for trade!
Hey Guys and Gals! Since I still have yet to breed a lot of things for teams, I figured I should start one of these up to speed the process along. I'll start with the things I have at the moment, and things I can get on request, (please note requested things might take awhile to get, due to the nature of Compoundeyes and Pickup). Also note that this list shows what I have on my cart at the moment, and I have much more things in my Pokebank, so
A couple things to note.
1)All Serebii Forum rules apply here
2)I DO bulk trades with items
3)I DO breed on request
4)I DO training requests for Items and Pokemon, but mostly Items
5)I DON'T do bulk trades with Pokemon
6)I DON'T want ANY shiny Pokemon EXCEPT for ones caught or breed in Kalos and ORAS.
7)This list will get updated generally once a week due to college, so some things might be gone, or being restocked. Please keep that in mind :)

*Breeding in Process for 5 IV HA Tepig and Oshawott with 4 Egg moves

Heavy Ball Adamant Onix x4 w/ Heavy Slam, Rock Climb, Rock Blast and Flail
Contrary Snivy

*All shiny pokemon offered are native to Kalos either by capture or breeding.

Lucky Egg x 1
Smooth Rock x1
Rare Candy x1
Heart Scale x 2

Dragon Scale x1
Prism Scale x1
Sun Stone x10
Moon Stone x10
Dawn Stone x1
Thunder Stone x1

On my Y version:
Maranga Berry x4
Kee Berry x4
Roselia Berry x40
Salac Berry x4
Apicot Berry x4
Petaya Berry x4
Ganlon Berry x5
Liechi Berry x4
Kasib Berry x50
Tanga Berry x10
Chople Berry x10
Yache Berry x10
Wacan Berry x10
Tamato berry x 10
Grepa Berry x 10
Hondew Berry x10
Qualot Berry x 10
Kelpsey Berry x 10
Pomeg Berry x 20
Occa Berry x5
Passho Berry x5
Rindo Berry x5
Kebia Berry x5
Shuca Berry x5
Coba Berry x5
Payapa Berry x5
Haban Berry x5
Colbur Berry x5
Babiri Berry x5
Charti Berry x6
Chilan Berry x5
Starf Berry x10
Enigma Berry x3
Lansat Berry x3

On my AS Version:
Cutsap Berry x3
Micle Berry x3
Jaboca Berry x3
Rowap Berry x3

Things I'm looking for
Leftovers
Eviolite
Assault Vest
Life Orb
Binding Band
Air Balloon
Weakness Policy
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Eject Button
Absorb Bulb
Battery
Magmarizer
Electirizer
Reaper Cloth
Deep Sea Tooth/Scale
Upgrade
Dubious Disc
Metal Coat
Evolutionary Stones

Any berries that are not listed, such as Bulk Berries
Ability Capsule
PP UP
PP Max
Any fossils
Icy,Heat,Smooth and Damp Rock

* Will specify egg moves if I want them.
Solrock Impish
Lunatone Timid
Binicle Jolly
Nosepass Bold
Helioptile Dry Skin Timid
Hawlucha Unburden Adamant
Spoink Own tempo Modest
Natu Magic Bounce Bold,Calm AND Timid
Teddiursa Guts Adamant
HA Feebas w/ Dragonbreath
I would like these all Female if Possible. Ask me what you would like in return (If it's a Legendary or Shiny 6 IV you want, don't bother offering a Pokemon)
* Will specify egg moves if I want them.

This list again is still in the process of being updated, so come back from time to time. If you have any questions, post here or PM me (here is preferred until I send you a PM, as it fills up my inbox quickly when I get flooded with requests). Thanks!

Last edited:

Shiny Raichu

Bug/Electric Pokemon Trainer
Hi, i'd like to get my hands on a single Starf berry and eventually a single Lansat berry once you acquire it. I can get you many of the evolution items and or other berries you may need. Send me a pm and let me know when you are able to make the trade! Thanks!

Ryanp

Hey Bro! Congrats on the shop. I have a abundance of HA:
Sunkern
Snover
Dusklops
Liepard
Mightyena
Crawdaunt
Pancham
Aipom
Swirlix
Floette
Gloom
Jigglypuff
Bulbasaur with giga drain
I'll give you some level ones for free, just tell me what you want!
I'll message you if I get anything new, items or 'mons.
Anything for a friend!

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hey Bro! Congrats on the shop. I have a abundance of HA:
I'll give you some level ones for free, just tell me what you want!
I'll message you if I get anything new, items or 'mons.
Anything for a friend!

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I already have those, but if you happen to have a HA Feebas I'd trade for that.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Ummm, I doubt you'd be interested in this, but would you maybe be interested in a Dratini with an Evolite attached? I have a good bit of them from my Trade Shop and they're all Lv 1, untrained, and all have egg moves of Wrap, Leer, Dragon Rush, and Iron Tail.

Somanine

Hi, is this shop still active? I'm interested in the some berries: a Starf Berry, an Enigma Berry and a Lansat Berry.

I don't have any IV bred pokémon, but I can offer the following items: Leftovers, Eviolite, Reaper Cloth, Deep Sea Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, Thunder Stone, Sun Stone, PP UP, Old Amber, Root Fossil, Claw Fossil, Claw Fossil, Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil, Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil, Icy, Heat, Smooth and Damp Rock.

FC: 2466-3397-2922
IGN: Ced

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Will be breeding a bunch of stuff for the shop, so if you have requests, send them to me and I'll see what I can do :)
If you want a ton of things, send me a PM, so it'll be easier for me to see.

Last edited:

Kaiser6012

If at all possible, I would be interested in taking advantage of your offer - in particular, the Enigma berry. If there was anything in particular you were looking for when it comes to items, I can help with that, but if there was nothing in particular, would a Life Orb on a carrier pokemon suffice?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
If at all possible, I would be interested in taking advantage of your offer - in particular, the Enigma berry. If there was anything in particular you were looking for when it comes to items, I can help with that, but if there was nothing in particular, would a Life Orb on a carrier pokemon suffice?

Well when it comes to items, I'm really looking for Eviolites right now. If you have one of those, I'd love to get it if you don't mind parting with it.
If not, a Life Orb will do, and on a carrier Pokemon is A-ok. :)

jty5

I have Pikachu (WORLD12) UT, Mew (FAL2010) UT, Raikou (WIN2011) UT, Entei (WIN2011) UT, Suicune (GAMESTP) UT, Celebi (WIN2011) UT, Jirachi (GAMESTP) UT, Deoxys (Plasma) UT, Manaphy (TRU) UT, Shaymin (TRU), Arceus (MICHINA), Victini (Movie14) UT, Keldeo (SMR2012) UT, Meloetta (SPR2012) UT, and Genesect (Plasma) UT for trade on Pokemon Y. I'm looking for the following:

for Ditto 6iv.

If you want anything please send me a message. My friend is listed at the bottom.

FC: 3153-4187-5023

Kaiser6012

Eviolite? Sure thing! I've been breeding pokemon for a local tournament and I've got some pretty good pokemon to give it to.

My friend code is as follows: 4957-3031-4186. My Mii name is Kaiser, but my name inside the game is Gareth.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Eviolite? Sure thing! I've been breeding pokemon for a local tournament and I've got some pretty good pokemon to give it to.

My friend code is as follows: 4957-3031-4186. My Mii name is Kaiser, but my name inside the game is Gareth.

Sweet I'll take it! Send me a PM around 4:00PM and I'll trade you then.
Also, I don't have a perfect ditto for trade, sorry.

imamonkeyxx7

Hi I'm interested in all 4 of your lucky eggs. I can trade 4 of any of these items:

Assault Vest
Life Orb
Binding Band
Air Balloon
Weakness Policy
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Eject Button
Absorb Bulb
Battery

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hi I'm interested in all 4 of your lucky eggs. I can trade 4 of any of these items:

Assault Vest
Life Orb
Binding Band
Air Balloon
Weakness Policy
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Eject Button
Absorb Bulb
Battery

Hmm. I'll take your Assault Vest, Life Orb, Eject Button and Absorb Bulb for my 4 lucky eggs. Does that work?

mkn

Pokémon Master
wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

Snover - Male - Lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
already in your pokemon black / white or pokemon black 2 / white 2.
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

Palpitoad - Male - Lvl 25
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest
Moves: Stealth Rock, Earth Power
EV's: S.Atk 252 / Speed 92 / Hp 164
5-6 31 IV's (Atk IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Water Absorb Tympole from the Dream World
IV breed the one that i want with a parent that knows Earth Power and then EV train it to lvl 25 Palpitoad.
then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach it stealth rock at the move tutor at Nacrene City. that will cost you 10 green shards.

i can offer basically any of your listed items!
let me know if you can breed these pokemon so we can negotiate.

thanks, Michael.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
wondering if you can get the following pokemon:

Snover - Male - Lvl 1
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Mild
Moves: Giga Drain
5-6 31 IV's (Def IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Soundproof Snover from the dream world
IV breed the one that i want and then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach snover Giga Drain at the move tutor at Humilau City. that will cost you 10 yellow shards.

Palpitoad - Male - Lvl 25
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest
Moves: Stealth Rock, Earth Power
EV's: S.Atk 252 / Speed 92 / Hp 164
5-6 31 IV's (Atk IV doesnt matter).

In order to get that you will need to have a Water Absorb Tympole from the Dream World
IV breed the one that i want with a parent that knows Earth Power and then EV train it to lvl 25 Palpitoad.
then transfer to pokemon black 2 / white 2 if your'e playing in pokemon black / white.
then teach it stealth rock at the move tutor at Nacrene City. that will cost you 10 green shards.

i can offer basically any of your listed items!
let me know if you can breed these pokemon so we can negotiate.

thanks, Michael.

Will PM you :)