• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X and Y Rare Berries, Rare Items, 5/4IV Pokemon w/ and w/o Egg Moves Trade Shop.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hey.
will you trade your shiny farfetch'd for my Magmarizer and Electrizer?

Apologies! I was just updating the list again. The Farfetch'd has already been traded away. :(
Is there anything else you are interested in?

Apologies! I was just updating the list again. The Farfetch'd has already been traded away. :(
Is there anything else you are interested in?

Thats fine. i'm interested in these two pokemon:
Eevee Bold Adaptability
Growlithe Adamant Intimidate Flare Blitz Morning sun, Iron Tail, Close Combat

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Growlithe I for sure have, but I will have to check to see if I still have the bold Eevee.
What can you offer for Growlithe though? Besides the items mentioned.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Toptechie4

I Have 2 Damp Rocks, 1 Heat Rock, 1 Smooth Rock, 1 Icy Rock, a Reaper Cloth, a Metal Coat, aDeep Sea Scale and a Deep Sea Tooth.

Would some combination of the above be worth a Starf Berry, an Enigma Berry and a Lansat Berry?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I Have 2 Damp Rocks, 1 Heat Rock, 1 Smooth Rock, 1 Icy Rock, a Reaper Cloth, a Metal Coat, aDeep Sea Scale and a Deep Sea Tooth.

Would some combination of the above be worth a Starf Berry, an Enigma Berry and a Lansat Berry?

Yes! One sec I'll PM you :)

Myrrh

If you have any left I'd like to trade for all of your remaining Enigma Berries. I have a bunch of the items you are looking for, are any of them particularly important that I might be able to offer for the berries?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
If you have any left I'd like to trade for all of your remaining Enigma Berries. I have a bunch of the items you are looking for, are any of them particularly important that I might be able to offer for the berries?

PM'ed you :)

kelik

hey, i'm a berry farmer and am currently missing the following berries found on your list:
lansat
enigma
starf
liechi
ganlon
petaya
apicot
salac
kee
maranga

how much trade value would be required to get me one of each of those berries? reply here or via pm.

Hobnbob

Hey man, any chance of getting a gale wings fletchling with jolly nature? Have 3 PP Maxes and some PP ups, plus some other things if you need them, just really want/need a high IV fletchling :)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
hey, i'm a berry farmer and am currently missing the following berries found on your list:
lansat
enigma
starf
liechi
ganlon
petaya
apicot
salac
kee
maranga

how much trade value would be required to get me one of each of those berries? reply here or via pm.

Hey man, any chance of getting a gale wings fletchling with jolly nature? Have 3 PP Maxes and some PP ups, plus some other things if you need them, just really want/need a high IV fletchling :)

Gonna PM You both :)

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
Hello i am looking for the missing berries to have a complete set (of all the one available)
the ones i don't have now are lansat, enigma, starf, rabuta.

I have access to Gen 4 that allow me to get apricorn ball to pokemon. or maybe you want an item?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hello i am looking for the missing berries to have a complete set (of all the one available)
the ones i don't have now are lansat, enigma, starf, rabuta.

I have access to Gen 4 that allow me to get apricorn ball to pokemon. or maybe you want an item?

I went and PM'ed you :)

Hobnbob

Hello again, I really want a 5iv growlithe, I have like 15 pp ups and eviolite, also a bunch of evo stones, what would you want for it :)