• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X and Y Rare Berries, Rare Items, 5/4IV Pokemon w/ and w/o Egg Moves Trade Shop.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Hey there~ :)
I noticed you have a lot of rare berries. I would greatly appreciate trading some of those; specifically I'm looking for Micle, Custap, Rowap, and Jaboca. I'm also missing a Bluk and an Enigma Berry, though has the latter been officially released on XY/ORAS?

I have fossils to trades, as well as BP items if you're interested?

Micle, Custap, Rowap, and Jaboca are not yet released in 6th Gen games.
I"ll PM you tho about the others :)

too-weak

EDIT: Actuallly Micle, Custap, Rowap, and Jaboca were all released via one of the Pokemilage club attractions on the Global Link earlier this year.
(Enigma is also available that way if you missed out on event Darkrai, such as by living outside of Japan or Europe this gen). END EDIT

Looking for
Maranga Berry
Kee Berry
Apicot berry
Shuca Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry

OFFERING
Life Orb (have multiple)
Absorb Bulb
Eviolite
And if need be maybe a few breedable Pokemon (I have all released HA's).
Note: not offering Shinies, 6IVs, crazy IV Dittos, nor legends.

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
EDIT: Actuallly Micle, Custap, Rowap, and Jaboca were all released via one of the Pokemilage club attractions on the Global Link earlier this year.
(Enigma is also available that way if you missed out on event Darkrai, such as by living outside of Japan or Europe this gen). END EDIT

Looking for
Maranga Berry
Kee Berry
Apicot berry
Shuca Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry

OFFERING
Life Orb (have multiple)
Absorb Bulb
Eviolite
And if need be maybe a few breedable Pokemon (I have all released HA's).
Note: not offering Shinies, 6IVs, crazy IV Dittos, nor legends.

Oh dang, thanks for the correction. I'll need to look for those then.

Will PM

cryuel

Oh dang, thanks for the correction. I'll need to look for those then.

Will PM

Indeed, hence my mentioning them. ^_^ I'm not sure if anyone on serebii who has a tradeshop has them yet, but I thought I'd ask. :)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Indeed, hence my mentioning them. ^_^ I'm not sure if anyone on serebii who has a tradeshop has them yet, but I thought I'd ask. :)

Well after this was mentioned, I went ahead and got them! I'll PM you :)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I'm so looking forward to our trade! :D
Where did you get them from?

I got them from the PGL minigames, though they were an extreme pain to get. :p

Lyzak

Collector
Good sir!
I'm looking to acquire super-rare and event berries, 1 each of: Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap (I'm already in the process of mutating Kee and Maranga berries, so I'm good on those).

Of the items you're looking for, I have the following:
X Version:
1 Eviolite
1 Protector
2 Whipped Dream
1 Firestone
1 Thunderstone
1 Leafstone
2 Moonstone
3 Sunstone
1 Shiny Stone
2 Heat Rock
1 Smooth Rock

AS Version:
1 Leftovers
3 Razor Fang
1 Absorb Bulb
1 Deep Sea Tooth
1 Deep Sea Scale
1 Firestone
1 Thunderstone
1 Leafstone
1 Moonstone
1 Sunstone
1 Dusk Stone
2 Skull Fossils
2 Cover Fossils
1 Smooth Rock
1 Icy Rock

I also have a couple of 5-IV female Eevees (Run Away and Adaptability), a 5-IV female Buneary, a 5-IV female Mudkip (and several 5-IV males), a 5-IV male Skrelp, COUNTLESS 4-IV males and females of all of those...

...and a 4-IV calm adaptability Feebas with Mirror Coat as an egg move.

All Pokemon are on my AS version, not X version.

Please propose a trade for the 7 berries. A good day to you.

–Lyzák

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Good sir!
I'm looking to acquire super-rare and event berries, 1 each of: Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap (I'm already in the process of mutating Kee and Maranga berries, so I'm good on those).

Of the items you're looking for, I have the following:
X Version:
1 Eviolite
1 Protector
2 Whipped Dream
1 Firestone
1 Thunderstone
1 Leafstone
2 Moonstone
3 Sunstone
1 Shiny Stone
2 Heat Rock
1 Smooth Rock

AS Version:
1 Leftovers
3 Razor Fang
1 Absorb Bulb
1 Deep Sea Tooth
1 Deep Sea Scale
1 Firestone
1 Thunderstone
1 Leafstone
1 Moonstone
1 Sunstone
1 Dusk Stone
2 Skull Fossils
2 Cover Fossils
1 Smooth Rock
1 Icy Rock

I also have a couple of 5-IV female Eevees (Run Away and Adaptability), a 5-IV female Buneary, a 5-IV female Mudkip (and several 5-IV males), a 5-IV male Skrelp, COUNTLESS 4-IV males and females of all of those...

...and a 4-IV calm adaptability Feebas with Mirror Coat as an egg move.

All Pokemon are on my AS version, not X version.

Please propose a trade for the 7 berries. A good day to you.

–Lyzák

Will PM You :)

SgtPepper

Can I just get a 0 speed IV honedge? I can breed for for natures and the other IVs, in exchange I'll give you some hold items or evolutionary items. Thanks, PM me later if you have a question.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Can I just get a 0 speed IV honedge? I can breed for for natures and the other IVs, in exchange I'll give you some hold items or evolutionary items. Thanks, PM me later if you have a question.

Will PM you :)

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Hello, I was wondering what will it cost to get any Naive Synchronize Pokemon?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

oifabio

Hello!

I'm looking for a Custap berry.

Can you PM me the current list of things that you want? I have so many items and HA pokemon, maybe I have something you want..?

Thank you anyways :)

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
will gladly trade Bold 5IV Larvesta or Impish 4 IV Skiddo for a Custap Berry
Friend Code: 2895-9181-9305

Sure! I'll PM you as well.

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
Hello, I'm interested in the Starf berry, I'd be willing to trade an item or two on your wishlist for it, as well as attempt to breed you one of those Pokemon (do you have a preference?). I also need a Lansat berry but it's become personal at this point so I'm going to try and get one myself (or ragequit trying).

Hi all,

I am looking for a custap berry. I am willing to trade other items, shinies and events for one. Please be reasonable.

Please PM me if you are able to trade.