• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X and Y

ChadBoomgaarn

PKMN Master Chad
I want a Mega Charizard Card (Even though I have a Grass Deck and will probably get destroyed) but yea it would be cool to see a Charizard EX Card in the X & Y Expansion. I know that I want that Venusaur EX Card for my deck because it's good.

Venusaur EX

1 Grass & 2 Colorless Energy (Poison Powder) 60 Damage
-The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

2 Grass & 2 Colorless Energy (Jungle Hammer) 90 Damage
-Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

I hope that the Mega Evolution for Venusaur EX is powerful because of that no attacking on the turn you Mega Evolve rule.

Poke Trainer J

It would be interesting If Mega Evolution cards worked exactly like the Pokemon Lv. X mechanic where you can use the attacks of the card underneath aside from the Mega Evolution card on top. Venusaur EX seems like it has potential against Blastoise/Keldeo If you run LaserBank with it, but I'd still rather Rare Candy a Basic Bulbasaur into a Stage 2 Venusaur with that kind of power instead of playing an evolved Basic EX like Venusaur EX. Then again the attacks are kind of lackluster especially with Blastoise EX, Yveltal EX on the other hand is definitely going to see major play with Darkrai EX and Energy Switch since it got reprinted in Legendary Treasures with possible shenanigans with Hydreigon (Dark Trance) and Max Potion however the new XY 1st turn rules nerfed Sableye a bit from using Junk Hunt.

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
Can't wait for these new cards!!! Glad they will be catering to collectors with awesome artwork!