• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X-men Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky

Actually, this is the third X-men club if I remember correctly... Anyway, I'd like to join. As for the character, darn, Wolverine's taken. Is Spider-man an X-men? If not, I'd like Beast.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
It'd me nice to have somone to play Henry "Hank" McCoy.

Red Bull's just asked me-will there be a "Danger room" to "train" in?

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I think that from the role-playing game I foolishly sold at a car boot sale 10-15 years ago, it said that Cable was a "High Tech" like Tony Stark/Iron Man, instead of "Mutant". I think that the other options were "Alien", (like Warlock,) "Altered human," (Spiderman, Fantastic four, Hulk/she hulk) and I'm quite sure that there was another one, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Hey johnrock i can make the banner for this club

Just telll me what banner and what character u on it

here and Example

xmanbanner3js.gif

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Brock Phillips said:
I think that from the role-playing game I foolishly sold at a car boot sale 10-15 years ago, it said that Cable was a "High Tech" like Tony Stark/Iron Man, instead of "Mutant". I think that the other options were "Alien", (like Warlock,) "Altered human," (Spiderman, Fantastic four, Hulk/she hulk) and I'm quite sure that there was another one, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

Cable is a mutant. Christopher Nathan Dayspring Summers Askani'son is a telepath/telekinetic mutant and is the son of Cyclops and Madeline Pryor, the clone of Jean Grey.

He was born around Uncanny X-Men #200 and played a part in the Inferno saga when his mom, Maddie wentinsane and made a deal with a demon. She died trying to sacrifice her son and it turns out Mr. Sinester wanted a clone of Jean (since Jean was believed dead) to bear a son with Scott to beat Apocalypse.

Cable was sent to the future (3000 AD) after being infected with a technoorganic virus thanks to Apocalypse. He was sent to the future by the Askani. Later, he came back as a mercanry known as Cable and led X-Force. He's since left X-Force and later joined the X-Men. He lost the technoorganixc parts and regained them. Oh and Scott and Jean on their honeymoon visited Nate when he was a kid in the future and raised him.

LX

J

johnrock

actually. forget that, do one for each member so they can all have their own, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee

J

johnrock

Ledian_X said:
Cable is a mutant. Christopher Nathan Dayspring Summers Askani'son is a telepath/telekinetic mutant and is the son of Cyclops and Madeline Pryor, the clone of Jean Grey.

He was born around Uncanny X-Men #200 and played a part in the Inferno saga when his mom, Maddie wentinsane and made a deal with a demon. She died trying to sacrifice her son and it turns out Mr. Sinester wanted a clone of Jean (since Jean was believed dead) to bear a son with Scott to beat Apocalypse.

Cable was sent to the future (3000 AD) after being infected with a technoorganic virus thanks to Apocalypse. He was sent to the future by the Askani. Later, he came back as a mercanry known as Cable and led X-Force. He's since left X-Force and later joined the X-Men. He lost the technoorganixc parts and regained them. Oh and Scott and Jean on their honeymoon visited Nate when he was a kid in the future and raised him.

LX

He is telling the truth but forgot that Cable married Aliya Dayspring who was killed by his evil twin/clone Stryfe, they adopetd a son named tyler who was killed by logan.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
They look great, IceDragon.

A couple of things:-

1 Could you do one of Wolverine/Walter Logan for Red Bull's character please? (I'm just the messenger, but a fan of the X-Men/mutants area.)
If possible, a picture of Wolverine from X-men I and II. (Hugh Jackman.)

Pose:-Torso up, wearing a white(ish,) short-sleeved T-Shirt, leaning on a table(which need not be in shot,) head resting on the back of the right hand which is palm down, fingers normally curled under, as if he was watching a tv show, face-eyes looking at the "camera", looking straight at whoever sees the banner. Left arm with hand palm-up, pointer-finger beckoning "come here." No claws.
Possible wording:-
"Hey bub. Join me and my friends in the X-Men Academy."
(Possibly a smile at the corner of Logan's/Jackman's mouth.)
Of course, I'll credit you for the banner-link. Just as soon as I work out how to get a link into the picture instead of the words.

2 O.k.. I was wrong about Cable. That's just what I remembered about him from when I had the game. Plus, my memorys' not the best in the world.

To quote from the immortal words of Stanley Martian Liebiech:-

'Nuff said!

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Brock Phillips said:
They look great, IceDragon.

A couple of things:-

1 Could you do one of Wolverine/Walter Logan for Red Bull's character please? (I'm just the messenger, but a fan of the X-Men/mutants area.)
If possible, a picture of Wolverine from X-men I and II. (Hugh Jackman.)

Pose:-Torso up, wearing a white(ish,) short-sleeved T-Shirt, leaning on a table(which need not be in shot,) head resting on the back of the right hand which is palm down, fingers normally curled under, as if he was watching a tv show, face-eyes looking at the "camera", looking straight at whoever sees the banner. Left arm with hand palm-up, pointer-finger beckoning "come here." No claws.
Possible wording:-
"Hey bub. Join me and my friends in the X-Men Academy."
(Possibly a smile at the corner of Logan's/Jackman's mouth.)
Of course, I'll credit you for the banner-link. Just as soon as I work out how to get a link into the picture instead of the words.

2 O.k.. I was wrong about Cable. That's just what I remembered about him from when I had the game. Plus, my memorys' not the best in the world.

To quote from the immortal words of Stanley Martian Liebiech:-

'Nuff said!

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

I can he the new Wolverine and the old one but Walter Logan can u get a picture for me

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I'm sorry, I must be wearing my "-15 to intelligence and wisdom" hat today.
What do you mean by what you said please?

(Sorry for being stupid.)

Brock PHillips,
Messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.